deerhunter

Now the waiting game

Put two of my daughters in this year for the first time. I cant wait for the draw to happen.

Now that's exciting! I hope they get drawn. Can't wait to get my oldest on her first hunt.

Just talked to a good friend of mine, whose sister-in-law works for azgfd, and he informed me she told him they were already ahead of getting out the results in record time this year. His sistet-in-law works with those responsible for getting this done on time. Everyone should be looking here for results starting in a couple weeks.

TJ

You are pulling our leg......right? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

TJ

With the October 27-28 Whitetail hunt being 99% draw success.......I am not to worried. Good Luck!!

• Like 1

Even if I draw I'm killing a big ole buck during the archery hunt! Not making that mistake again. (NEVER leave your bow!!! Duh!! Friggin, frakkin, freak!!!)

BP for everything but sheep for me. So not fretting about any good results for me.

Brian

When I dropped off the deer app at the Flagstaff office on Tuesday, they were not that busy. Guess many are applying online.

I'll be checking my draw results........FROM BELIZE!

WOOOOOOT!

• Like 1

Geez negative nancies;) haha gotta stay positive!!! I don't care how hard the hunt is to draw I always have hope