deerhunter

Now the waiting game

Now the waiting game begins. We should know in 5-6 weeks, historicaly anyway. Good luck to all!!

No wait for me as I know I won't draw what I put in for...good luck all.

Ya never know! Its all luck of the draw now! I dont have high hopes but there is always a slim chance ill draw what i put in for!

• Like 1

Now is when we need everyone to put up there trail cam pics so we can have something to look forward too.

Already know my results! Due to work obligations and schedule conflicts, had to go bonus point only.

I always put a leftover hunt as my 3rd choice. I pretty much have resolved myself to hunting coues in october every year. Its a good resolution to have. I love it.

Just talked to a good friend of mine, whose sister-in-law works for azgfd, and he informed me she told him they were already ahead of getting out the results in record time this year. His sistet-in-law works with those responsible for getting this done on time. Everyone should be looking here for results starting in a couple weeks.

TJ

• Like 1

and now our watch begins...

Just talked to a good friend of mine, whose sister-in-law works for azgfd, and he informed me she told him they were already ahead of getting out the results in record time this year. His sistet-in-law works with those responsible for getting this done on time. Everyone should be looking here for results starting in a couple weeks.

TJ

You are pulling our leg......right? :lol:

• Like 1

Put two of my daughters in this year for the first time. I cant wait for the draw to happen.