Sign in to follow this  
Azlongears

Gotta love it!!

i dont know why you guys are saying the wide one, i thinkhe will score the lowest out of all of them. remember he only gets as much credit for width as the lenght of his shortest main beam. i think the one back is prolly the best scoring deer, look how tall he is

i dont know why you guys are saying the wide one, i thinkhe will score the lowest out of all of them. remember he only gets as much credit for width as the lenght of his shortest main beam. i think the one back is prolly the best scoring deer, look how tall he is

I was thinking the same thing. A wide buck or bull will always appear to be much larger than he is as was the case with this 93''er. But bottom line is IF YOU LIKE HIM, TAKE HIM! I see to many guys wrapped up in score, recordbooks, and neither one of those should deside if you take him or let him walk. Most guys can't even field score an animal as good as they think they can. Sorry to go off like this but as a guide and as a guy who used to be guilty of the same thing it is frustrating when a client shows up and says he wants a 110+ and he's never even killed or seen a coues. I've been hunting coues for 11 years now and can count on 1 hand how many 110's I've seen. I only say these things because I want you guys to find real joy on your hunts. I still hold out for big bucks till the last minute but that doesn't mean 110. I love my 93. This was not at all directed at you firstcoueswas80, nice buck by the way, I just have to much time on my hands this morning.

The one in the back probably is the highest scoring one. I'd take any of them. The one in the front though has a pretty gashed up ear. Must have got his earing tore out. :lol: CB

Someone emailed me those pictures plus a few others a couple of days ago. Bet we know some of the same people.

If I hadn't seen them before I would think I was looking at a calendar.

Are these guys posing for the camera or what?

435602.jpg

Well i'll throw a little something into the mix - I believe the front will score the best - Check out the mass he has got some serious stumps coming up. ;)

What what who what what?!?!? The pic won't show up for me dammit! Wish I knew where that sneaky Littlebear is huntin those suckers. Just kidding. I'm sure it's a great picture though. Andy tell us about your last day experience in the blind....... LMAO!!!!!!!!!

But bottom line is IF YOU LIKE HIM, TAKE HIM! I see to many guys wrapped up in score, recordbooks, and neither one of those should deside if you take him or let him walk.

BRAVO!

They look as if they are posing for the camera. Great picture!