coueser4

Selling Lots of Things, Vortex Vipers, Upper, AR Parts, Powder, Ammo etc..

I have a whole bunch of items that I am looking to sell and some trade so I will throw it all on here as an "online garage sale" so here it goes. I will be donating back to the site a portion of the sales. Love this site!

New never used Core 4 element Switchback pant. Max-1 camo. size 38. New. -$80 obo

Core 4 element merino blend boxer briefs. new in wrapper. size small. -$20 for both

Ps3 console with all hookups and controllers. Special setup with a 2TB external hard drive that is loaded with 100's of games that play right from the hard drive. great deal. Just dont have time anymore. -$400 obo or will trade for anything that's would be about the same value. Just ask me

Oakley Antix Sunglasses. Like new. Hardly worn. comes with box and soft cleaner case. Grey HD lenses. Black plaid finish. -$75 obo

Hornady Superformance 25-06 117gr sst ammo. 38 rounds -$55

Federal Premium 270 150gr soft point ammo. 20 rounds. -$20

Vortex Viper HD 15x50 Binos. Used one season and in good condition. Will come in the box like it does new. Included will be a Vortex tripod adapter and my Iphone 4/4s phonescope adapter not shown in pictures. - $625 or trade for Mathews Heli-m 28" 70lb, 6.5 grendel complete upper, 9mm complete upper or even a Tikka 7mm-08 Stainless SOLD

AR-15 Complete Upper with stainless steel fluted bull barrel 16" 1in9" twist .223/5.56 with Carbine length gas system. Free floated barrel. M4 upper receiver with flat top. Only fired a few times. Comes Complete with Bolt Carrier Group and charging handle. - $700 or trade for Mathews Heli-m 28" 70lb, 6.5 grendel complete upper, 9mm complete upper or even a Tikka 7mm-08 Stainless SOLD

AR-15 Stripped Lower. New Frontier Armory with lifetime warranty. -$100 or trade for 223 ammo SOLD.

Lee saftey powder scale. new in box. -$20 obo SPF

Hornady 22 cal 55 gr vmax 100 count. new in box -$25 SOLD

Vortex Uni-dapter type tripod bino adapter and bino eye shields. -$25 together SPF

3 Magpul Pmags 30 rd. Only a few shots through them. -$25 each or $60 for the 3. SOLD

So thats what I have that needs to go. As mentioned my trade interests are Mathews Heli-m 28" 70lb, 6.5 grendel complete upper, 223 brass, 223 ammo preferably brass, 9mm personal defense rounds, windowed pmags in FDE, Powder, Bulk 22 cal FMJ bullets, 9mm bullets, anything along those lines or something you think may interest me give me a try but overall cash is king.

Please Pm me on here and I will get back with you. I am located in Mesa.

I'll take the AR lower if its a aluminum and (thanks for the response about it being polymer) the Vmax 55 223.

I did not, passed! Still a awesome deal

Yes I had more than expected interest in the lower and it sold for more. I updated the list to current. Thanks for those who have shown interest.