coues7

Swarovski 10x50 SLC NEW

I have a pair of Swarovski 10x50 SLC New for sale. They are registered in my name.....I've had them since January. They've been in the field 5 times. Since they are in my name if the buyer ever needs the warranty I will send them in for them.

There is nothing wrong with these binoculars.....I just need the money to fund another project. I'm asking $1350 obo. For whoever make the best offer I'll throw in the bino-straps and the tripod adapter.

Thanks

I really need to move these.....any offer over $1250 takes them.....tripod adapter, suspender and binos. I spoke with Swarovski today and although the warranty is non-transferable and non-explicitly written they warranty their products to anyone regardless of ownership as long as it is a factory defect.

Do I have to give the dang things away? :( First offer over $1225 take them. I really need to move these. Somebody take them! :D

coues7 if I had the money I would buy that but I am a little short on change

I will talk to my buddy he is in need of a good pair of binos and I will try to get him in touch with you.

I swear everytime I try to sell something on hear....this is what happens. You can go here there and everywhere and get everything for a better deal. These bino's are BRAND NEW!!!!!! I took them out in the field 5 times. I just got off the phone with Sample List......Swarovski warranties all their products no matter who the owner is. You do not get an different warranty with bino's bought through Sample List than you would buying bino's from anyone else. Swarovski Warrant's all their own products.....cause there the best dang bino out there.

Breeze, the demos for $1099 have a scratch on the lense. The bino's I'm trying to give away are BRAND NEW!!!!!

For all inquiring minds I'm selling these so that my wife and I can pay for a fertility treatment....that our insurance company does not pay for. And just for a good laugh....yes it's my fault.

If you want the bino's let me know.....if not let's not turn my FOR SALE thread into a "you can buy them cheaper elsewhere". I'm loosing my a$$ on these. I've had them since January when I payed full price for them. Now I desperately need the money and want to offer them to you guys and I just get guff.....nice. Thanks to all.

I swear everytime I try to sell something on hear....this is what happens. You can go here there and everywhere and get everything for a better deal. These bino's are BRAND NEW!!!!!! I took them out in the field 5 times. I just got off the phone with Sample List......Swarovski warranties all their products no matter who the owner is. You do not get an different warranty with bino's bought through Sample List than you would buying bino's from anyone else. Swarovski Warrant's all their own products.....cause there the best dang bino out there.

Breeze, the demos for $1099 have a scratch on the lense. The bino's I'm trying to give away are BRAND NEW!!!!!

For all inquiring minds I'm selling these so that my wife and I can pay for a fertility treatment....that our insurance company does not pay for. And just for a good laugh....yes it's my fault.

If you want the bino's let me know.....if not let's not turn my FOR SALE thread into a "you can buy them cheaper elsewhere". I'm loosing my a$$ on these. I've had them since January when I payed full price for them. Now I desperately need the money and want to offer them to you guys and I just get guff.....nice. Thanks to all.

That is tooooo funny... Don't get offended but it is because we can get better deals elsewhere... Sorry, people on this site do the research and they are not NEW.... You did use them...

about the shooting blanks.... WAY TOOOO MUCH INFO... But good luck....

J-

I am sorry but every time I see you list something on here it is overpriced and I am unable to just sit back and watch you try to make others think it is such a smokin' deal. so here is a pair with a full factory lifetime warranty against any repair not just defects. the binos will be in the purchasers name so there will be no issues if returned for repair. they are $25 dollars cheaper than what you want. I talked to Chris at swfa and this pair has no cleaning scratches.

item#4937 Swarovski 10x50 SLC 58010, Green rubber armored, roof prism, center focus, light handling wear. $1,199.95

I'm not trying to make anyone think this is a smokin' deal....IT IS! Swarovski stands behind their product no matter who the "owner" is on the warranty card including any repair not just defects

IF YOUR ARE INTERESTED EMAIL IF NOT LET'S NOT MAKE THIS A PISSING MATCH.

coues7,

I hope you weren't offended by my offer. That's the best I can do, I already have the 10x42s. Good luck with the treatment

That is messed up.

The man is trying to sell something for what ever reason.....LET HIM OFFER IT FOR SALE..... if you are not interested? FINE. DON'T LIKE THE PRICE? FINE. Found a better price? FINE.

I would like to think that were are here to offer help and support that goes a bit farther than "any help on so-and-so unit, I have never hunted there before."

Don't cut him off at the knees.

We all love the great sport of ours and many of us could not enjoy if it weren't for the support of our familys. In the end that is what our toys are for.

:ph34r:

The 10x50 SLC new are $1599 at BearBasin.com I guess one could buy a new pair for 1600 and enjoy the extra 350 bucks spent on removing them from the box. Kinda like driving a new car off the lot. Coues 7 has a decent deal for someone wanting great glass.

RR.

And then to slam a guy that is down is just wrong as well. We do not know the hard ships in others lives and when they share them with you for your help and respect. Then the least yopu can give is respect.

I say this evry time one of theese threads go into this i can get it for a better price. If you are not going to buy it keep out of it. Some doy you may want to sale something and when you do you will want people to decide for them selvs if it is a good deal or not. ;)