Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

Best Mexican Restaurant-they didn't do their research!

What about Espo's in Chandler? They have the best carnitas I have ever had. Even better than my Grandmas (please don't tell her I said that...). Plus, they have Barq's red cream soda as one of their fountain drinks! Bonus points in my book....

Mi NIditos in Tucson.

I built all the booth seating and tabletops for Mi Nidito....years ago. Used to build alot of restaurant fixtures back in the day. I remember when President Bill Clinton came to town and ate at Mi Nidito's. They had all the streets barracaded, secret service, and police everywhere. I saw him from a distance, but that is as close as I wanted to get to that jackwagon. :lol:

Big Lake Jake,

I can't believe you left Licano's off your list. They're practically in your back yard. It's our favorite Mexican food in the White Mountains. Sounds like I need to try El Rey in Miami.

Bob

Luciano's super burro..... Rocks!

Mi NIditos in Tucson.

I built all the booth seating and tabletops for Mi Nidito....years ago. Used to build alot of restaurant fixtures back in the day. I remember when President Bill Clinton came to town and ate at Mi Nidito's. They had all the streets barracaded, secret service, and police everywhere. I saw him from a distance, but that is as close as I wanted to get to that jackwagon. :lol:

Bill Clinton... From the good ol days when liberal Presidents just cheated on their wives and left the rest of us alone haha.

• Like 2

Tee Pee and Carolinas

• Like 1

I like El Charro in Prescott. if you want a real treat and have some extra money,Quince in Jerome is amazing. Used to LOVE the queso loco burrito from el Rancho in Payson.

Mosaic and Guadalajara Grill in Tucson are also good. My daughter's favorite Mex Food is bean burritos from Nico's!

Been to Mosaic a few times, food was always good. There used to be a place on Valencia (?) on the way to Raytheon, little white block converted house, that was pretty good too but I don't remember the name.

In the Thatcher,Safford area. Casa mañana, La Casitas, El Charo, las Paloma, and Taco Taste. Taco taste has the best dang Pepsi in Arizona. No joke. We have some good Eating in this Valley.

Tee Pee and Carolinas

Forgot about Tee Pee, and I live only about 3 miles from there! Yes, on par with Carolinas and others! ;)

S.

• Like 1