Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

First trip out and came back with 9 antlers!

shedhunter19 seems to not know how to use correct grammar. Which causes confusion like this. In his tantrum he was agreeing with you that all the bulls had dropped and then went on to tell me to not post pictures to look like a bad A. Apparently anyone that finds more than 5 sheds in a year cheated and by posting the pics they are attempting to be a bad A.

• Like 1

Bonecollector777, congratulations on all the bone. That is one heck of a lot of antlers for a short amount of time in the field. Sounds like you hit the jackpot for sure. Wish I was that lucky. :)

TJ

• Like 1

post-8631-0-84098900-1349194595_thumb.jpg

Well boys three hours is very impressive hauling that much bone. Congrats. Think my wife has you beat. This is three months last year. And there is still another pile outside the cabin as big as those. Oh and I forgot the two elk deadheads and 5 muley dead heads. Got tired of that many in the house.

• Like 3

Well boys three hours is very impressive hauling that much bone. Congrats. Think my wife has you beat. This is three months last year. And there is still another pile outside the cabin as big as those. Oh and I forgot the two elk deadheads and 5 muley dead heads. Got tired of that many in the house.

She cheated...thats impossible in 3 months.. ;)

Man I'm stuffed from eating all this popcorn!!

Congrats on all the sheds everyone.