Broken Wheels

Remington 700 tactical 308 SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a weapon that my brother in law wishes to sell and he is unsure as am I what the value of it is. It is in 95% or better condition, has a 19" bull barrel, after market I think hogue stock, short bipod and a Bushnell 3000 scope on good rings. Comes with a tactical gun case and also 800 rounds of reloads specific to this weapon. I was thinking .50 per round and thats right at $400 with teh rest going for $600 for a total of $1K for it all. Feedback is welcome and keep in mind this was never hunted with, looks like it was set up for bench shooter only.

THANK YOU CAMERON AND IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FAMILY!

What kind of reloads? Brass type, bullet type, etc...bushnell elite 3200 scope? What power range?

Sorry folks, guess I am just not your "Average Joe" when it comes to posting things! Anyways, it is a 3x9x50 scope, some of the reloads are ballistic tips, most I am not familiar with but not a reloading guru either!As u can imagine posting pics on here will not be happening with my limited computer skills thus text me and I can send some pics that route. Will respond to PM this morning too, thanks!