Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

Timing is Everything

as i post this there is a 5x5 bull eating acorns about 7 feet from my bedroom window. my snoring would scare him or anything off so i guess i'll sleep on the couch and pick up his sheds in the morning.....

lee

• Like 1

Put up a trail cam or just follow their tracks to the bedding ground and take a rope to lasso them and they will probably fall off. :)

TJ

I have thought about trying to lasso antlers off off deer during the shedding season. I almost did it last year when this buck was in my yard like 4 yards from my porch.

Really would like to borrow a trailcam-just for the backyard if anyone on the mountain wants to set it up.

i know the cow/calf/spike patten and beds but the bulls are anybodys guess-and the rez fence is only 2 miles away.

lasso? i was thinking more of hanging gillnets from the trees about 7ft off the ground......lol. a bull got caught in the neighbor kids portable basketball hoop and destroyed it along with a big compost bin last week.

any africa hunters on here please send plans for those pygmy death pits with the spears in the bottom ok?...if these beasties eat my pepper patch in june i'm gonna start digging......

lee

Insanity runs in the family-it practically gallups!

Antler traps are easy to make - Just a clothes line at the right height across a well used game trail will knock the bone rght off their noggins! Takes care of the errant quad riders who aint supposed to be off the road also!