Here's my goal for this weekend. Do you think he would score 90s?

Thanks and good luck to everyone this weekend,

bowsniper

post-426-1156966532.jpg

Nice Buck!!

Nice buck!!! My guess is no he won't go 90, but close. Perhaps 86???

Would also guess not 90. I would say 87. Nice buck though - especially with a bow. Thanks for sharing and good luck. CB

I wouls say take him and we'll measure him then ! Good luck !

Tell me the spot and i will go measure him and let you know what he will score. :lol:

Well he may go 90, but what if the boulder dude makes you 90 minutes late moving crap?

Any word on that guy?

How's your wound doing from last years fall?

Dan

I only use to road to haul my stand equipment, so I'll be hiking in. About my wrist that I shattered a year ago when I was putting up the stand, there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that it gives me a lot of pain when I use it for a lot of things, and I'll probably have to get it fused next year. The good news is that it doesn't hurt when I shoot my bow, and I should be able to shoot just fine with a wrist fusion. So instead of doing honeydo's for the wife, I just shoot my bow! :D It could have been much worse! No word from the boulder roller.

Thanks for asking!

bowsniper

I can't give him anymore than 85'' but I'd be more than happy to give him 100 grains! Good luck.

I would say around the 85 range but for a bow or any type of weapon that is a great trophy. Good luck to you this weekend.

That would be a dream buck for me with a bow! I also don't think 90" but I do think he's closer to 90" than 80"! Actually, I shouldn't even care...... the arrow would have flown over his back and I would have told Shortypants later that he was a 100"er!!!! :P

Good luck to you Mark! I know you have a put a lot of work in your scouting efforts. I hope you are able to take that nice buck. To be completely honest w/ you I think that buck would go just under 80" even though he is a very nice looking buck that any archer should be thrilled with.

The main problem I see "scorewise" is tine length and lack of mass. His eyeguards are both short, short g2's, and really short g3's. His main beams are decent, maybe 15" and decent spread of around 12 inches.

I see around 22" of mass. 30" in main beams 12" spread 15" in total tine length with a total gross score of 79".

Definately a nice buck!

Thanks guys for all your comments! Have a great weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing some great hunt photos next week!

bowsniper