Sign in to follow this  
Anderson_HOTD

18" Black and Chrome Performance Wheels

I have a set of 4 18" Performance Wheels for sale in the Show Low area.

They were on my VW Beatle when I bought it and I went back to 16"s on it. 1 of them is missing the center cap, IDK where it is, it was on when I went to lunch one day and somewhere between Hatch Toyota and Taco Bell it flew off.

I don't know what kind they are, I tried looking them up to buy another center cap and there are too many brands of wheels out there. It is hard to say what they are worth, I am by no means trying to rip anyone off, I can pretty much promise they are worth more then I am asking, at 40$ each I doubt I am ripping anyone off.

They have a lug pattern I have never seen before, a guy I worked with at Hatch wanted them for his Tundra, he worked in service so I am assuming they would fit a Tundra or similar vehicle. IDK, I don't want them for my Tacoma and they are sitting here and I need some cash.

$160 for the set of 4. Includes center caps for the 3 and the pin/screw that holds them on.

I am in Show Low, due to gas prices being so high if you want them delivered as far as Payson I will charge for gas. If you are in Cottonwood or Camp Verde I can try to send them down with my boyfriend if and when he comes up next, but I would prefer to just get rid of them ASAP.

Truck payment is due on the 10th and I switched jobs not knowing their pay scedual is 5 days behind. I worked 2 weeks and got paid for 1.

Let me know, thanks.

-Nikki

post-5727-0-11482400-1362533627_thumb.jpg

post-5727-0-56742900-1362533638_thumb.jpg

Look on Show Low craigslist under "wanted". There are two ads for today(I assume they are the same person) but they are looking for black rims for a Jetta. Good luck!

Yeah, I saw, and they are also idiots that posted that everywhere with different prices and sizes of rims. I am not going to text anyone, I don't have unlimited data on my phone and have already had to deal with tropical storm Mom once this month about it for trying to buy hound stuff for my uncle.

Note to everyone else, please don't PM me unless you want to buy the rims... I work for car dealer ships and know people that can fix my car if needed, I am not trying to sell the car, and no, I don't want to date your avatar...

BTT. Make me an offer folks, they are taking up space and I am honestly sick of looking at them since I can't put them on my Tacoma. I'm sure most of you drive trucks but you may know someone that would like them for a car or could sell them and make some money off them.

I just need them gone.