Sign in to follow this  
mpriest

2 1/2 Times the Number of Elk and Pronghorn Applicants

<_< Maybe an alibi/excuse for the overloaded system and deadline extension

The news section on their site reads this way:

“We’re seeing more than two-and-a-half times the number of applications we received on deadline day last year, which shows the passion hunters have for these hunts.”

I read/understand this to mean it was just the last day that had 2.5 times the number of applications.

The current administration has encouraged more procrastinators and deadbeats. Hey obama wheres my free Elk tag.

lol...You only qualify for free elk tags if you can't provide a drivers license and....you haven't been in the country illegal for more than 5 years.

The current administration has encouraged more procrastinators and deadbeats. Hey obama wheres my free Elk tag.

lol...You only qualify for free elk tags if you can't provide a drivers license and....you haven't been in the country illegal for more than 5 years.

hahaha what if I quit working, leech off the hard working man, and claim my residence as D.E.S? Do I then receive the free elk, antelope tag?

online=2.5 times the number of PROCRASTINATORS that put it off until the last minute, of course G&F is going to extend the deadline, more money for them

That's exactly the way I took it. No way there were 2.5 times as many applicants.

hahaha what if I quit working, leech off the hard working man, and claim my residence as D.E.S? Do I then receive the free elk, antelope tag?
lol... not only will you receive both tags but now you qualify for food stamps.

In this Economy? If there were that many applicants it was only on deadline day.......regardless, credit card companies are bound to screw a few of the people who put in online. Not having the funds months down the road will get a few too. Prepay, have your app checked and verified it's correct, then relax and watch everyone else contemplate. No worries here :)

The status report on the draw at the commission meeting on Friday said that applications for elk and antelope went up by 7% over last year. But, on deadline day there were 297% more applications submitted than on deadline day last year...and that's only the applications that were able to make it through on the bogged down system.

More hunting shows on tv about Arizona hunting and it seems a monster is almost always killed.

That's right, their everywhere you can go anywhere in the State and watch them from the freeway hee hee!