Sign in to follow this  
joelpresmyk8

Some More Sheds!!!!

Here are my last two trips finds. This was all in one area. It was a really thick area and i know there are more out there and i know i have walked by some because one i found was within like 30 yards of my footprints. Some are really old but i pick up anything. Still awesome finds and made for amazing days hiking!!! And as always i thank God!! and my buddy found a little elk shed

post-7395-0-83837900-1360356112_thumb.jpg

post-7395-0-98137500-1360356124_thumb.jpg

post-7395-0-10862200-1360356148_thumb.jpg

post-7395-0-72427600-1360356197_thumb.jpg

post-7395-0-43415600-1360356211_thumb.jpg

post-7395-0-26678600-1360356221_thumb.jpg

post-7395-0-25262700-1360356282_thumb.jpg

Great job Joel, save some for the rest of us, lol

Haha thanx Darren! There are many more out there!!! And I guess I should have mentioned, my buddy didn't take that skull, we left it out there. He was to nervous from hearing about others situations

nice finds! if u dont mind me asking.....how did u mount your holster/pistol to your backpack? ive been trying to figure out a way to mount mine to my pack but havent found a way that works very well yet

Prowler man I don't mind at all. I have a Blackhawk serpa holster that just hooks to a belt or your pants but my badlands pack has the perfect slot that my holster slides right onto in the perfect place on my hip

Haha no worries I will try to get em all but it won't happen so your safe! Lol idk bc, I just got super lucky and walked right over it!

Prowler man I don't mind at all. I have a Blackhawk serpa holster that just hooks to a belt or your pants but my badlands pack has the perfect slot that my holster slides right onto in the perfect place on my hip

cool! thankyou for the info!

Hahaha Taylor come on man!!! Come back we need to go hike!!

Thank you Amanda! I was surprised I found it

I can't wait to get out.... I just figured out that being a tax accountant is going to be harder knowing the antlers are dropping as I have to work 60+ hour work weeks behind a desk until april 15th...