If these are pets then they are probably doomed to being sold to some country singer. Nice pics!

Also, In that third picture do you think that the bull is scratching his antler with his hoof or scratching something else with his antler? ;)

All pets must die sometime. ;)

I'd take a couple of those bulls to the pet cemetry, aka, my taxidermist ;)

Thanks for the pics Jason :blink:

Oh yeah.... Pets..

that explains the bag of purina Elk chow I saw at petsmart last week.

That one bull is just about to kill himself. If you ask me the horn is a bit close to the wrong area to find a bulls horn :angry:

They sure don't look very skinny any more like the photo's posted a couple weeks ago.

Nice pics

dan

Nice Pics! I have video from last Thursday of the seven point in full velvet except for some little scraps around the royal. It sure didn't take long to finish the rest off!! Jason was that bull bugling in the first pic?

He was watching that other one scratch himself and ran off yelling owwwwwwww.

Hey there Desertsheep, in my mind, they are pets while in town, if they decide to go looking for girlyfriends in about a month.....and they come into a call........they better watch out! I was just playing with them over the past couple days and the 7x7 in the second pic, ( actually an 8x8, he's got devilhorns on both bases), really likes pepparoni pizza! Shortpants tried to feed him sausage pizza and he got upset and left! ( i'm not joking!) Same with the big 6 with the kicker on the right G4, he really likes the bacon cheeseburger pizza from "We Cook", it's his favorite :D He wasn't there the last couple of days but there is a bull that has some trash up top that isn't in your pics, he is the only one that has velvet still hangin, the other ones were all clean. There is also a 6X that has a bent over G4, anyone seen him yet? I cannot believe how fat those town bulls are, and almost all the bulls we found otuside of town are fat and healthy too. It is very noticeable the difference in the tops on all these bulls compared to last year, hard to find big tops! Some buglin' goin on also, hopefully a good sign! Does anyone have a trailer up there with a "got arrows" sticker on the back? We left a trailer right next to that camp, just curious if it was one of you guys, we will be moving it to a different spot before the hunt though. Thanks, JIM>

You can kind of see the bull with the bent fourth in the last photo. He's the one with his head down. They wernt bugling when we were there but it wont be long and they should be going crazy. Jim I would probaly have to shoot that 7x7 also.

Jason

town pets, heck i'm living in the wrong town then :D

Dang, I looked for that bull in your first pic's and didn't see him, but now that you pointed it out, he's plain as day in the last photo. He's cool looking, looks just like his antler was made out of clay when it was bent over! He was all cleaned off last Wed. There was another bull who has quite a bit of trash, mainly split tips on several tines, and still had velvet hanging, have you guys seen him before? I hadn't seen him till last week, he's big and a ton of character. I have a question, what is growing in the ditch along the road that those bulls love so much? The grass doesn't look any different than out of the ditch, but they tend to stay around it more than anywhere else. JIM>