Well... The Scumdevils basketball team can go back to delivering pizza or crack, or whatever they do up there near South Mountain.

Nothing better than the entire area chanting NIT during the game when the Suckdevils chocked away at big lead and the chanting U of A during the Suckdevlis game

• Like 1

The way U of A has played and with Ohio St squeaking by, I wouldn't be surprised to see U of A make a Final Four run. 9 seed Wichita beat Gonzaga and the bracket is lined up for a run if they can keep playing solid ball. They've shown that they can play with the best in the country.

• Like 1

The "Harvard of Arizona" beat Harvard to advance. Glad to see Oregon represent the conference in the Sweet 16 as well. Wish UCLA had not lost Adams on the last play of the UofA game. Would have been nice for the Pac-12 to go 4-1 in the first round if UCLA had not lost their 2nd high scorer and best defender.

I was rooting for the Sun Devils in the NIT. :lol:

I want to bag on UA for beating Harvard and Belmont to get into the sweet 16 (the easiest route I have ever seen), however I have to give them kudos for putting themselves in a position to play those teams and advance. Their seed position was because of their tougher scheduling, and wins throughout the regular season

I wish Sendek would realize it's tough to make the tournament playing so many patsies every year.

Casey - looks like one of your two schools got a new coach. how are the aztecs and the jacks going to do next year?

http://azstarnet.com/sports/basketball/college/greg-hansen-rehiring-peabody-opening-recruiting-gives-pima-chance/article_d807bf03-a672-52eb-899d-9d56ff1a99d6.html

Happen to see that come from behind win tonight?!