visionoutfitters

Swarovski Optik SLC 15x56 WB with Extras!! NEW

$1899.00 with Free Shipping

SLC 15x56 WB with Extras!!

$(KGrHqJ,!oQFE!I3qT7qBR!2S9Ft9w~~60_12.J

With their reliable, high-quality optical system and rugged construction, the SLC binoculars are among the world’s most popular high-end binoculars. The thumb rests on the underside and the depressions on the top side of the easy to handle rubber armoring ensure secure and comfortable handling. The diversity of models among the SLC binoculars offers the right solution for every purpose.

The large 56 models show off their strengths particularly when used in adverse light conditions and are thus excellent for observation in the transition period between dusk and night.

As with all SLC models, they are characterized by their high-quality optical system with optimized coatings and their sturdy design. The sturdy metal housing and non-slip rubber armoring ensure outstanding functionality.

EXTRAS INCLUDE:

Black Field Bag

Snap Shot Adapter

Eye Piece Covers

Tri Pod Adapter

Binocular Technical Data

Magnification 15x Objective lens Ø (mm) 56 Exit pupil Ø (mm) 3.7 Exit pupil distance (mm) 13 Field of view at m/1000 m / ft/1000 yds 77 / 231 Field of view (degrees) 4.4 Field of view with eye glasses (degrees) 3.3 Subjective field of view, apparent (degrees) 64 Shortest focusing distance (m/ft) 8 / 26 Dioptric compensation (dpt) ±5 Interpupillary distance (mm/in) 59-76 / 2.3-2.9 Twilight factor acc. to DIN 58388 29 Length approx. (mm/in) [with eyecups twisted in] 215 / 8.47 Width approx. (mm/in) 128 / 5.04 Height approx. (mm/in) 71 / 2.8 Weight approx. (g/oz) 1290 / 45.5 Colours green Snap Shot Adapter model S2

Good price, interested. First post and with a good deal with vision outfitters all over the ad. Are you a registered sponsor with CW? Sorry gotta ask just don't want to get screwed on a deal.

Very interested, however I can't seem to find this deal on your website. How would I go about purchasing this? -Ryan

Count me in for one! I'll pm you with my number, and I too can drive to Sierra Vista to pick up. -Ryan

My pops was on the market for these binos and as soon as I saw this post from Darin, (vision outfitters) I sent him a pm and he responded quickly, my dad got to meet him in person and had great things to say bout him. Darin pulls a very good honest business and the end result was my dad got a great brand new pair of binos in original packing and Darin is knowledgeable about all warranties covered by the line of binos he sells, if you are lookin for a new pair of binos and a single person to talk to when you have binos trouble, Darin is the guy to go to, I will put my word on it!

• Like 2