Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Outcome of the Game & Fish meeting today????

Huh! now comes the enforcement issue. If your salt is 1.5 miles from the road. How will they enforce it?

I am actually still confused about what is allowable and what is not. The wording they presented clearly listed water and salt as excluded, so does that mean you can hunt over salt? The list of allowable substances also included salt and feed put out for livestock operations. Originally I thought only salt put out for livestock would be legal, but they listed salt individually as allowed....unfortunately the discussion at the meeting didn't clarify this for me....anyone get a clear reading on this?

• Like 1

Better bait the living day lights out of those Javelina this year... It's our last chance.

tomorrow I am killing the first buck that walks by my stand. Hope it's not a spike....but oh well.

• Like 1

Have you noticed that Gov't just loves to ban stuff? Does it give them a woody or what?

A lot of hunters just became criminals in the eyes of Game and Fish. Catch me if you can....

• Like 2

Have you noticed that Gov't just loves to ban stuff? Does it give them a woody or what?

They're a bunch of liberals. All of 'em

I got aout 400 pounds of corn in the shed, I guess I will be dumping it out in unit 33 in the next few days to get rid of it.

• Like 3

How will they enforce this? I have hunted unit 33 for 19 years now, and never had a Game and Fish officer check my license and tag. And in those 19 years, I have never seen a officer in the field away from his truck. The only way they will catch you, is if you put your feeder next to the road!

I got aout 400 pounds of corn in the shed, I guess I will be dumping it out in unit 33 in the next few days to get rid of it.

Make sure you post the GPS Coords. ;)