Sign in to follow this  
matthewp45

San Carlos Tag Filled!

I filled my San Carlos Rez tag on the second day and I will never have to regret it. Out of the 7 Coues I have under my belt and 3 of those were 103",109"and 111" this is my favorite buck by far and it only scores 102 and change. See if you can tell why I like it so much. Thanks to my great buddies Tommy, Jesse and Christain. If it weren't for great team work I would not have filled my tag. I can't thank you guys enough. It meant a lot for you guys to be there and help get this guy. Thanks again and I hope I get to help you guys have a fun successful hunt someday soon. It would have been successful if we hadn't got this guy but it was a great bonus. Here's some Pics.

post-539-0-95935900-1357541652_thumb.jpg

post-539-0-80902800-1357542217_thumb.jpg

post-539-0-42813500-1357542301_thumb.jpg

post-539-0-13504200-1357542364_thumb.jpg

It is 5" straight down. Deer had virtually no teeth. He may have had a year left. Thanks for looking.

Thanks again boys and thank you Amanda for having a place to put these pictures where all the other Coues nuts can look at them.. Sorry for so many pic but I had to find the best one to show that drop tine.

Congrats on a beautiful buck Matthew.

Love that dropper, that is a very unique buck congrats.

I can see why he's your favorite! Congratulations on an awesome buck, I'm still looking for my first drop tine buck.

thanks for letting me be a part of the game, it was an outstanding hunt, and we all had a faboulous time, jesse and i were as excited for ya as if we had taken it ourselves! it was really sweet glassing that thing come through the trees and then seeing it take a nose dive in the snow! Congrats again you deserve such a great buck!

hope i get to watch you thump many more to come.

Awesome Matthew!

Super sweet buck! Older buck to boot, glad you got him before the predators did.

You deserve all the great bucks you can tag.