Sign in to follow this  
muleskinner

Wildcats

And tomorrow ASU will lose to UCLA and have a third conference loss

So, because you went to that school gives you more of "a horse in the race" then somebody (like me) being a life long fan? With that mentality you probably voted for Obama didn't you? I mean, he did speak at a graduation ceremony there....you

ASU is notoriously full of , left leaning, liberal.......kool aid drinkers. :lol:

And Tucson is a conservative stronghold? Is that why you clowns elected Barber? Universities are full of flaming liberals, whether they are located in Tempe or North Nogales.

And Casey since you decided to go there with the Obama thing you should probably take a look at this election result map of AZ. Four counties in AZ went to Barack Hussein, and guess what Maricopa wasn't one of them, but guess what was??? If you said Pima county then please come to the front to claim your prize!!!

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/results/arizona

Now since we decided to carry this argument on into basketball season let me say this, UA is typically better at basketball, that's a point not worth arguing. But in my mind that is sort of like being better at bed wetting, who freaking cares?

• Like 1

Chirp........

Pac12 standings as of this morning:

Oregon 6-0 17-2
UCLA 6-1 16-4
Arizona 4-2 16-2
Arizona St. 4-2 15-4
Washington 4-2 12-7
California 3-3 11-7
Colorado 3-4 13-6
USC 3-4 8-12
Stanford 2-4 11-8
Oregon St. 1-5 11-8
Washington St. 1-5 10-9
Utah 1-6 9-10

You do realize... U of A is ON TOP of ASU in the standings, right? You also realize U of A beat ASU, so.....??

Now, as to that UCLA Vs U of A game that was PA-THETIC! U of A did not show up at all. One of the worst games I can recall watching in all of my years watching and supporting U of A athletics. Helll, they would have even lost to ASU if thats whom they would have played last night!

So, because you went to that school gives you more of "a horse in the race" then somebody (like me) being a life long fan? With that mentality you probably voted for Obama didn't you? I mean, he did speak at a graduation ceremony there....you

ASU is notoriously full of , left leaning, liberal.......kool aid drinkers. :lol:

And Tucson is a conservative stronghold? Is that why you clowns elected Barber? Universities are full of flaming liberals, whether they are located in Tempe or North Nogales.

And Casey since you decided to go there with the Obama thing you should probably take a look at this election result map of AZ. Four counties in AZ went to Barack Hussein, and guess what Maricopa wasn't one of them, but guess what was??? If you said Pima county then please come to the front to claim your prize!!!

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/results/arizona

Now since we decided to carry this argument on into basketball season let me say this, UA is typically better at basketball, that's a point not worth arguing. But in my mind that is sort of like being better at bed wetting, who freaking cares?

No. Tucson is geting worse. I am getting out of here. I could tell you why it is not a conservative town, but I would be accused of racism. 3 out of 4 voters of this particular ethnic group voted Obama. We also have a city council with Sh#t for brains.

Let's see, 27.5 years cheering on the cats ( more wins then losses btw to the sundevils).

Could care less about the Aztecs, and truthfully the jacks too. I bleed red white and blue. Do you want me to take a class there at the u of a? Would that earn your stamp of approval? Because my day brightens knowing that you say its ok for me to cheer on the u of a.

so you popped out and started rooting for nogales north? doubt it.

if you are/were such a loyal/die hard nogales north fan than how come you did not go to school there? if it was good enough for your athletic loyalties than why not academics? instead you opted for pima and nau? that says a lot about your loyalty and what kind of a fan you really are.

And tomorrow ASU will lose to UCLA and have a third conference loss

Didn't your mom teach you anything about counting your chickens before they hatch? HAHAHAHAHA!

Now, let's go Trojans!

Crazy conference. Wildcats beat the living daylights out of the Sun Devils...UCLA holds on to beat the Wildcats...Sun Devils beat UCLA...must have totally depleted UCLAs resources to get the win in Tucson. Bruins probably thought they could beat ASU on a 1/2 tank of fuel, and would have if they had played them ahead of the Wildcats. Sooo...Sun Devils owe a vote of thanks to the Wildcats for helping them beat the Bruins!

Refer back to my post earleir on in this thread. UCLA got hyped up to play UA and then laid an egg against ASU. ASU gets to benefit from that same occurence every week during conference play.

I think you guys have it all backwards . . . ASU took all the steam out of USC and they came out on wobbly legs against the Cats. You are welcome. One thing is for sure, of those two teams UCLA is far superior, and ASU dominated that game. It was a thumping. You have been given your credit, but now its time to be men and give it where its due.