Sign in to follow this  
cramerhunts

December 2012 AZ Coues Hunt.

Phil, congrats on another fine hunt and welcome to the club. there are many of us who have shot the wrong deer. Interestingly enough, everyone in the club that I know were all solo when it happened. Good luck in MX!!!

Great bucks! Looks like a lot of fun! I agree, the only bad part of any hunting trip is breaking camp!

Great write up Phil and regardless of the mistaken idenity it still sounds like an awesome hunt!!! Can't wait to read the story and see the pictures when you get back from Mexico. I'm leaving tomorrow night and will be back on the 12th... Yep it's that time of year again :)

Thanks for the comments, Mexico is coming fast! Good luck to all going down! Great time of year!

Creed, didn't see any rutting, bucks were still running together but they were starting to make scrapes.

Really nice pictures and write up. Two nice bucks to boot. I found myself enjoying the pictures of your camp and tents. Even with bad weather it sure looked like a lot of fun. Thanks for all of your positive posts, and can't wait to read about your adventures in Mexico.

Great job on two great bucks! Nice to see that stud come out of that unit, I recognize the area with all the fire scars and the mountain range in the back ground of the picture with the ford. Way to capitalize on what looked like a great hunt!