Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk

Wtb 7mm rum or old 7mm to make 7mm rum

Preferably savage or rem 700. All I want of 7mm is action so smoked barrel ok would be replacing it anyways.

24 inches. trigger job, black synthetic stock. Send me your #tel and I will text you some pics or an email address will work too.

Here's a deal for you:

Fluted 26" 7mm RUM barrel off of a Remington Sendero with a muzzle break and a fresh "target" crown. I will include RCBS reloading dies and 100 pieces of brass for $300. Approximately 500 rounds down the tube.

post-348-0-28584800-1357362934_thumb.jpg

post-348-0-38240000-1357362950_thumb.jpg

post-348-0-36238300-1357362973_thumb.jpg

Would a sendero barrel hook up to 700 action? What kind of groups, loads were u pushing down that barrel . And last what's reason for getting rid of it Bryce

A Sendero is just an expensive Remington 700 so yes, it will screw right in to a 700 action. It was shooting real good with 180 grain Bergers and 81 grains of IMR 7828, getting 3-4 inch groups at 600 yards.

It is actually my sons gun and he wanted bigger, louder and more expensive so he re-barreled to a carbon fiber 338 RUM. He wants to hit something at a mile (target that is, not animals).

A Sendero is just an expensive Remington 700 so yes, it will screw right in to a 700 action. It was shooting real good with 180 grain Bergers and 81 grains of IMR 7828, getting 3-4 inch groups at 600 yards.

It is actually my sons gun and he wanted bigger, louder and more expensive so he re-barreled to a carbon fiber 338 RUM. He wants to hit something at a mile (target that is, not animals).

Where u located at

Thanks bryce and all others for replys!! I ended up picking up a rem 700 300ultra and plan on going that way instead of 7rum