sidwynder505

My Unit # 31 & 32 "SHEEP"!

Way awesome!!! Great job on DIY, very impressive

.....You know i really have to thank the wild life managers at the Game & Fish for giving alot of datta on the sheep areas!! and i talked to a couple of hunters from years past the had taken sheeptags in the unit!!....Hats off to you "Steve Stayner"!! ;) thank you everyone! :D

Great Ram what did he end up scoring?

Well the Game & Fish unofficaly scored him at 162 5/8's i dont think they are off at all really!! i just have wate for my taxidermist to get back to town to see what he is!! im happy with that score!! :D

Great ram congrats ! long story that had a great ending. Thanks for the scouting updates and now to see the ram down. Congrats 1!

Smitty:

Kudos on your very successful hunt --- I imagine you'll be savoring those days in the rocks for the rest of your life! Super cool ram. Thanks for revving up my anticipation [no matter how many more years I may have to wait ;>)] ...

Congratulations Smitty on a very nice ram. I'm a little late with congrats but your hunt sounded like it was a great time with friends. I'ld like to borrow your friend to carry mine out if I ever draw. :)

TJ

Congrats!

Pretty darn cool.

Hopefully I'll get a hold of that tag someday.

Jeff