Sign in to follow this  
klrogers

Lab Puppies for Sale

Hi All,

I have a 2 year old female chocolate lab that is registered with AKC. I am planning on breeding her sometime this month with another AKC registered chocolate lab and will be having puppies in February sometime. Puppies will be ready to go to a new home in April. I was wanting to send this out and just have people in mind for when the puppies are born. Please message me or reply to this post if you are interested and want more details. Thank you!

KR

ZJarcher,

You should let her know! Everyone loves puppies! and... the parents are GREAT dogs.. Remi (my lab) is so stinkin smart and very calm! You should surprise your wife with one! She would love you forever! lol

haha we've got two chocolate brothers (3 years old) right now... Mayyybe if we had a bigger place!

Looking forward to seeing pics when theyre born :)

Just had to put my chocolate down the day I flew back to work two weeks ago, so I may be interested when the time comes. It is going to be so weird going home without her there.

Just had to put my chocolate down the day I flew back to work two weeks ago, so I may be interested when the time comes. It is going to be so weird going home without her there.

Sorry to hear about your girl! Yes, hoping that the breeding is successful this next week we should have puppies :) I will keep ya posted I have you down on my list.

Thanks