Sign in to follow this  
michael22

Monster 2 point!!

Killed the morning of the 28th. Had this buck spotted a month or so before the hunt started. We kept a close eye on him but the first few mornings were pretty cold and windy so we had trouble finding him. Finally sunday morning we spotted him up at 580 yards. First shot was in the front shoulder it hurt him pretty bad. Took a few more rounds to put him down but i finally got the job done. The work started after that cause we had a few hour hike back to the truck most of which was straight up hill. A special thanks to my dad and my good friend shawn. I know i couldnt have done it without them cause i would have died in that canyon trying to pack him out if i was by myself. Got him to town and to the taxidermist today and roupost-4160-0-77486800-1351637343_thumb.jpgpost-4160-0-98779100-1351637383_thumb.jpgpost-4160-0-66537900-1351637435_thumb.jpggh scored him 109 2/8.

• Like 1

Nice buck. Huge two point. Makes all the hard work worth it. Congrats

He's going to look great on the wall. Congratulations on a beauty.

TJ

Awesome buck! Love huge two points and that is definitely one! Congratulations!

Ah man, that is right in my wheelhouse. I have a lifetime goal of killing a 2-point that goes 100+, and that pig smashes that. Extremely jealous. Congrats on an awesome, rare, and unique trophy.

• Like 1

Monster 2-point is right! If he nets over 107 he could be entered in the Arizona Wildlife Trophies Book. Only one other 2-point listed in there. That one didn't even have eyeguards and netted over 110! Congrats on a great buck!

Thats awesome. I found a lion kill buck a few years back that looked similar. Congrats!