Elkhntr654

New to the site and I can't wait for my rifle bull hunt!!

6a Nov. 30th and actually I'm hoping for tons of snow so all your bulls come my way, Hehe.

Halloween night and one month to go. I have a late season rifle bull tag in 4A. This is my fourth late season bull tag in 4A since 1997 or 1998. This could only happen to me....I set out a trail cam two weeks ago. Checked it last Sunday. I had 798 pictures of tree branches and the sky. And I somehow unknowingly cut the strap in half while trimming back some branches. I repositioned the trail cam and will check it again this Sunday. My dad is loaning me his two trail cams to put up as well. I know the area. I know the trails. I just need to know what is in the area and when it is moving. This is my favorite elk unit in the state.

6A muzzy bull starting on the 16th. My brother saw a few toads up there on his 6a early rifle hunt last week so I hope they are still in the vicinity in 2 weeks. He saw a ton of elk on his hunt and shot his first 6x6 so he was pretty happy with the whole ordeal. His hunt lasted about an hour