bonecollector

Another Border agent killed

Agent Ivie out of the Terry BP station... word is it was F&F guns as well...

HUH??? They are still tracking the perp... Don't spread rumors for political gain...

The news reported the guns used as linked to f&f. The guns were left at the scene.

What news? I still have friends(agents) running these bastards down... It is way to early... They might have been F & F but we shouldn't jump to conclusions...

J

My prayers go out to their families.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family of the agents who were ambushed. I regularly hunt VERY close (30B just west of Naco) to where this happened and when I am walking around ALL I see around me is evidence (litter/trash/clothing/water/scout posts) from border crossers of every motive. To me, it's both a miracle that these shootings don't occur more often and a strong testament to the hard work and long hours our BP agents put in out there. I hope they find these scumbags and make an example out of them. Not time for politics guys... time for us to band together and take a stand against the criminals entering this country day after day. The BP agents are good- but they are too few and far between. We need to re-form and activate the "minutemen", only this time the leader and every member should be of and held to a standard of un-questionable virtue.

Prayers for the family.

How do we shut it down though? There are fences, sensors, observation posts, agents (Like this brave soul.... :( ). What is the answer to shutting it down?

S.

PS: I don't disagree with you about Montini generally being a tool. Maybe his point in this case though, is that for this specific moment let's honor the brave men who were involved. Then, separate of that let's talk politics in another thread/debate..... Not sure though because the LAME azcentral.com site is now charging for access!

My sympathy to the family of the slain BP agent.

We will see how the Fed's sweep this one under the rug, or divert the blame.

All you BP agents out there be careful . We want to see you go home to your families.

Agents, money, technology, money, and agents being allowed to do their job with out fear of breaking a policy that sends them to jail....

That's how

• Like 1

May our Heavenly Father comfort Christy athe girls and may his guidance be with those that seek justice for Nick's family......I hope whomever does this rots in heck!

Agents, money, technology, money, and agents being allowed to do their job with out fear of breaking a policy that sends them to jail....

That's how

Casey is right on!

Give them the equipment and personnel needed. Then, let the agents use the equipment they have. Lastly put some protections in for the agents when they carry out their jobs. Our law enforcement and military members are often tasted with doing a very dangerous and often ugly (for lack of a better word) job. They proudly serve, but when they do the toughest parts of their jobs, the public, through the media, places the blame on them. They are drug through the public mud puddle, and abandoned by those they serve.

It is time to offer some protections for se who protect us!

Many of our students are children of agents from the Naco station. This will be another page in a long and debated national story, but for us who live down here, it is so much more. These agents are not policy or agendas or points in national polls, they are friends and neighbors, parents spouses, and children of our communities. Please keep them in your prayers.

AMEN!!

• Like 1