elkaholic

sci world recoerd 561 whitetail

Was reading something yesterday about people using shotgun shot to damage growing velvet and cause abnormal amounts of non typical growth. Not sure if theres any truth to it but makes you wonder looking at a buck like that.

That thing is a mutant! The really terrible thing is that we get put in the same group of people that think sitting in a heated blind 50 yards from a feeder shooting a scoped rifle off of a bench rest on a high fence "laboratory" is hunting. That poor buck, prolly put it out of it's misery...

Sorry if this offends anyone, I got a dang flu shot yesterday and it's kicking my butt..

Same thing I was thinking. Where did you get your flu shot? I get one every year but have not done it yet this year. I have been lucky and never had a reaction and I don't hink I have been sick in almost five years.

I got mine from work, they were offering them for free and I'm not one to pass up a free shot, lol. First one I've got in 2 decades, prolly my last... I've got scouting to do and I don't want to be hurt cuz of a flu shot..

That thing is a mutant! The really terrible thing is that we get put in the same group of people that think sitting in a heated blind 50 yards from a feeder shooting a scoped rifle off of a bench rest on a high fence "laboratory" is hunting. That poor buck, prolly put it out of it's misery...

Sorry if this offends anyone, I got a dang flu shot yesterday and it's kicking my butt..

+1

Yeah I'm sure you guys wouldn't use steroid infused feed, sit in a heated blind, fight over waterholes, or build your own waterholes just to kill deer, all surrounded by cameras. And then go home and brag about it like you did something. You guys are REAL hunters. Hahaha!

• Like 1

Jbird did you just come from the home depot cause u are a tool box.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm sure you guys wouldn't use steroid infused feed, sit in a heated blind, fight over waterholes, or build your own waterholes just to kill deer, all surrounded by cameras. And then go home and brag about it like you did something. You guys are REAL hunters. Hahaha!

Spot and stalk is what I like to do. Spending time behind my binos is my idea of a great day.

1.) I don't own any land so no steroid infused food plot.

2.) Sit in a heated blind? See my first remark.

3.) Its always first come, first served so I've never fought over a water hole.

4.) I've never built a water hole.

5.) I don't own a trail cam. I'd like to, but I don't yet.

So yeah, anything I am fortunate enough to harvest, you're dang right I brag a little. (ok, maybe a lot!) I like hunting, ie the active pursuit of my quarry. I've sat water holes before, but I'd rather stalk my prey. Just MY opinion, if you want to kill a HUGE deer that got let out of a pen a few day ago to get it " wild", so be it. Just realize that in hunting, the animal has a chance to get away. In a high fence ranch, it's f€%£ed. That's killing, not hunting.

That poor thing probably walked towards them thinking it was going to get fed like it has for the last 6 years, only this time, they blasted it. Again, poor thing, glad they put it put of it's misery...