Sign in to follow this  
redneck74

MAPS FOR 36A???

Michael, I know USGS has a map that covers most of this unit. I bought the map a few years back at wide world of maps in Phoenix. The name on the map was Sells. My son got this tag so I am in the market for maps as well so if you know of other better maps, let me know please.............Allen Taylor..........

I suggest you buy National Geographic's TOPO program. It covers the entire state of AZ on several different scales and is great for printing out maps of whatever areas you want. You can hook up your GPS and upload or download waypoints and then print those on your map. It's a great scouting and hunting tool. click here for more info on Mapping Software

Another excellent source is my topo.com. You can custom order any topo map or aerial map and they can print them on waterproof tearproof paper. Great quality. They even started a new service that includes the hunt unit boundaries for many of the Western states, including AZ. This company has great customer service and the maps are really nice.

Go to my main page and look for the my topo banner ad on the bottom of the page. If you go there through that ad, then this website gets a small portion back on whatever you purchase.

Amanda

I suggest you buy National Geographic's TOPO program. It covers the entire state of AZ on several different scales and is great for printing out maps of whatever areas you want. You can hook up your GPS and upload or download waypoints and then print those on your map. It's a great scouting and hunting tool. click here for more info on Mapping Software

Another excellent source is my topo.com. You can custom order any topo map or aerial map and they can print them on waterproof tearproof paper. Great quality. They even started a new service that includes the hunt unit boundaries for many of the Western states, including AZ. This company has great customer service and the maps are really nice.

Go to my main page and look for the my topo banner ad on the bottom of the page. If you go there through that ad, then this website gets a small portion back on whatever you purchase.

Amanda

Thank you Amanda, You are a big help and I appreciate your help. Your website rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try mytopo.com You can order your maps in whatever scale you want, in several different sizes, centered how you want, even over different USGS quads. You can also get them waterproof which is nice. I order all my maps through them and have been very happy with what I get.

Here is a link to mytopo.com that will give a little kickback to CouesWhitetail.com if you order a map from them. Doesn't cost you anything more, they just give a few bucks back to me.

My topo.com link through CouesWhitetail.com

Or you can look for the topo banner ad on the very bottom of every page on my main site.

And thanks for the compliments Michael!! :ph34r: