Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow!

I don't see this as a bad hand. After that stretch they will close with a MUCH easier schedule. Wisconsin is a winnable game, @ Stanford is probably a loss, USC w/o Barkley is probably not even as good as this year, and ND never looked unbeatable despite going 12-0. I am excited, if they can survive that stretch with just 1 loss, the table is set for a great year.

I agree with Flatlander. 10 - 2 for the Devils with losses probably to Stanford and UCLA. No ducks this year.

ASU returns 16 starters.

Headlined by consensus first team All-American Will Sutton, the Sun Devils are returning 16 starters, including linebackers Carl Bradford and Chris Young, safety Alden Darby and defensive lineman Jaxon Hood on defense, and running backs DJ Foster and Marion Grice, quarterback Taylor Kelly and three offensive linemen on offense.

The 2013 ASU Football Schedule

9/7 Sacramento State Scrimmage. 9/14 Wisconsin (Big 10 Champion) Home game. New coach. 9/21 at Stanford (Pac-12 Champion) Tough game. 9/28 USC Home game. Another down year for USC. Last year for Kiffin. 10/5 vs. Notre Dame at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas ND used up all their irish luck in 2012. 10/12 Colorado Home game. 10/19 Washington (Homecoming) Home game. 10/26 Bye 10/31 at Washington State (Thursday) Still rebuilding. 11/9 at Utah Still rebuilding 11/16 Oregon State Home game. BLOWOUT WIN FOR ASU. 11/23 at UCLA Tough game. 11/30 Arizona Down year for kitties.

Come on Casey, I am not allowed to be optimistic?

In Aug we can look up what the Vegas over/under for their wins will be and bet then.

If you are looking for delusional look at all the posts UA fans made in September. Good luck with your rebuilding year and BJ Denker as your QB. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oregon State Home game. BLOWOUT WIN FOR ASU.

I know this is meant as a jab at my beloved Beavers so I won’t read too much into it but, do a little research first…

Oregon State also returns 16 starters - 9 offense and 7 defense – of the departing player only two will be difficult to replace – their consensus All American cornerback and their all time leading receiver 92 receptions last year.

Also, if you exclude the Oregon loss they were in every game they played – the remaining 3 losses were by a combined 11 points and all winnable in the last quarter if not for bonehead mistakes.

And with the way their schedule lines up (with two bye weeks one early and one late) if their quarterback (sophomore) returns to his per-knee injury level of play (6 TDs / 1 Int / 142.2 passer rating), the Beavers will be the 10-2 team not the Devils.

Not to mention with the Beavers coming off a late season bye week no way will it be a blow out for the Devils... I see the same final as this year….Beavers 36 to the Devils 26.

wasn't that score from like 3 months ago?

I will take last nights score:

SUNDEVILS 72

beavers 62

wasn't that score from like 2 months ago?

I will take last nights score:

SUNDEVILS 72

beavers 62

Don't change the subject we were talking football.

Besides with OSU's head coach being Obummer's brother in law what can you expect from the team - they don't play defense and they expect their opponets to not play defense either because it just doesn't pay to work hard on or off the court.

so what you are saying is, out of fairness, the refs should have taken 4 points from ASU and given them to osu. then the final score would only have been 68 - 66.