We got four- unit 33 whitetail tags, two- unit 5b south bull elk tags rifle and one unit 22 north archery bull tag. Great year i'm loving it. <_<

ALL MY GUNS AND BINO'S ARE FOR SALE, I'M DONE........................

First time in 30 of hunting AZ I got pinked for evrything. :angry: First time ever pinked on deer :angry: Good side of the story my 13 year old son got 36A Jr, 23 Elk (cow) and 23 Turkey. :D :D :D

Conrats to all!

azyoung

I drew rifle bull and turkey..

brother drew rifle bull, turkey and rifle antelope.

Dad drew archery bull, and turkey.

12 years of putting in . . . only one elk one deer and one turkey tag to show for it. . . . and this year. . . another BAGEL! We didn't get jack crap!

Another whole year of pissing and moaning. . . . . I'm moving to Colorado :angry:

Nothing here?

For my bonus points I have a loyalty point for everything but Elk?

What is up, I put in for Elk every year? I got drawn for Elk and Deer last year?

9 points for Sheep and Ant!

My dad and I were drawn for 36b HAM and 36b October WT. The HAM will be a hunt/scouting trip. The late WT hunt still eludes me but at least I'm going hunting, WOO HOO!!!!!

Elkhunter you got my tag again this year. I would give my left you know what for that Tag in that unit. I guess my three bucks will just be bigger next year for me to try for them. The only thing they worry about other than me and my brother are the lions.

ALL MY GUNS AND BINO'S ARE FOR SALE, I'M DONE........................

List'em up! Let's see what ya got for sale.

Well Lady luck has been good to the family this year, Myself, the wife, my son, nephew, Brother and Father drew 36C Nov Whitetail. I also drew an early Archery Any Elk Tag on Camp Navajo in Bellemont, my son drew a rifle cow elk for the same area. :angry:

Oct, early hunt in 36B WOOHOO!!!!! Coues time

our clan got 3 miscellaneous deer tags. nothing extra curricullar. a friend from colorado and his boy got late bull permits, 2nd choice, with no points, for the same hunt me and one boy applied for first choice with 7 points. so much for bone-us points. i have so many sheep points that it ain't even funny. another friend, who was one of 7 folks with max bone-us points for elk, got a muzzleloader bull tag 2nd choice. the last one. this was after the azgfd guaranteed him a tag this year. he barely got that one. good hunt, and he's glad to have it, but i don't see where these points do much good. it's the luck of the draw. folks with no points get drawn over folks with max points every year. oh well, least we got some deer tags. better than nothin'. glad colorado came through earlier. it's looking like deer season is gonna be hotter and dustier than last year. good luck to all who drew. condolences to all who didn't. except uso clients or azgfd employees. hope none of ya got anything but antlered javelina. now it needs to rain. guess i'll use my 7 weeks o' vacation fishin'. hey, that ain't a bad idear. Lark.

I got a dec WT tag for 32, My oldest son got a dec tag forWT in 30a and my youngest son got a mulie tag for early 32