Sign in to follow this  
Elkhunter1

YOU TELL ME!!!

with all that green grass it has to be chiggerville! :lol:

good luck! First come first serve! I'll take the 1 in the front ! LOL!

James

That's easy Unit 40b.. Right?

Seriously though,I agree with the previous posts... They're your pics. Do with them as you wish. Awesome bucks, by the way!

I log on and off this site when I am at work and enjoy seeing all the pics everyone posts up, makes my work day more bearable. Thank you.

Keep em' coming!

Plus one here.......keep posting them......keeps my salivary glands working properly!!!

Nice pics. That there place is right next to the dumoflatch. Take the first left it'll get you there! All kidding aside, unless you are on private land it's all public , post away. Thanks for sharing great pics. Glad you are able to be out and about in this great state of Az. Best of luck to all.

I've already found the tree stump on google earth and I believe I have the bucks located as well.

P.S. They're still together and the racks look just a touch bigger from the google earth pictures I'm looking at.

Thanks for showing me the way

• Like 1

(choir sings) .....buck paradise.....

Who Cares, First come first serve, I know one thing is certain the bucks know where your camera is they can hear it activate!!! I'm guessing unit 33 somewhere. I know it’s not where I hunt because it’s to green!! We are super dry in our areas but bucks are going down at the manmade waters!!!! Hauled 30 gallons this morning to 6 spots I’m tired!!!

The only way we could tell the area is if A)we too have done the same amount of work and can specifically identify a huge or unique buck you post, which if that is the case, then no additional people know about the spot. Or, B) if it is obviously a specific cattle trough or has a very unique skyline of a popular area in the cam shot. Your pics did not have type B, so I don't see the issue.

I really love your funny sarcastic answers, BUT I would like to know if this is factual or not. Here are some shots from other areas.

post-5396-0-09040200-1345116862_thumb.jpgpost-5396-0-79503200-1345116986_thumb.jpgpost-5396-0-88823100-1345117056_thumb.jpg

I really love your funny sarcastic answers, BUT I would like to know if this is factual or not. Here are some shots from other areas.

post-5396-0-09040200-1345116862_thumb.jpgpost-5396-0-79503200-1345116986_thumb.jpgpost-5396-0-88823100-1345117056_thumb.jpg

Ohhh now I see..... Its Roswell New Mexico...no doubt. You see, in pic #2 the deer is clearly eating the alien inside the spaceship. Then, in pic #3, the deer is now possesed by the alien- note the glowing eyes.

Hope you bag one of those bucks this year! Leave some for me though....want to start hunting down there next year!

I know were that spaceship drinker is, do I win a prize?lol

If you crop out the skylines, then the only way someone can recognize the place is if there already know about it, which means you are not driving more hunters there. Cropping out identifiable features (like mountains in the background) is probably a good idea.

• Like 1