Sign in to follow this  
bobbyo

36C help.

Sun Devil: I always see people crossing the fence going north. So I figured the better hunting was north. I will have to try south of the fence.

NRS: That is the type of input I am looking for. Nice directions. Thanks

Maximus: I know 22 is the greatest unit on earth. I still don't know how I ended up with a stinky 36C tag. Yuch! The stench of this tag is awful. GF should pay people to hunt this POS unit. I must of made a mistake on the hunt numbers because Unit 22 is normally my choice 1 through 6.

Got Coues: Come on man! You have to fully commit to my hunt or your off the team!

If you are really pressed for time, go to MP 37.5 and turn right. Go about 1/4 mile and they will be on the south side of the road. Their tails may look a little funny with a little black tip, but they will be 100 +.

I've seen those...nice bucks but I think they might be "hybrids" and probably not what Bobbyo is after. I still say west of the fence, but now thinking south of that other fence too.

May I say my fellow hunters have let me down. Really bad advice from my CW brothers. Very disappointed. Had an extended labor day weekend thank's to all my compadres here on the board. Need I say it ? You are all off the team! Seems that there is a certain group of people with their own police department and their own jail that feel like " WEST of the Fence--- home of the bigguns" is their own country. WTF is this country coming to. They act like Texans, wanting trespass fees in addition to trophy fees. That ladies and gentlemen is not my idea of western hunting.Luckily I have some scouting photos.

post-911-0-72218900-1346910694.jpg

This guy has some special tracking powers with a really special name, so he followed my prints across the fence. He is a SHADOW WOLF. Wow! how mystical. I had no chance. Really ? Do you see the wake in the sand my clumsy fat butt self left. Was a superhuman tracker from another dimension needed to hunt me down? Don't think so. A pot-bellied, 300 pound, BP agent with bad acne and a case of bud light in him could of done the job. Please!

post-911-0-12694700-1346911821_thumb.jpg

My new friends asking me some personal questions. Seems they did not know where the bigguns were, but insisted on me spending a few nights with them.

post-911-0-63870500-1346912031.jpg

Very minimalistic accommodation, but I am not complaining no where near as bad as the Holiday Inn Express in Phoenix and continental breakfast was included.

post-911-0-50987900-1346912222.jpg

Really had a good time with my friends on Labor Day in the yard. Did get nicked up a little hope there is no scar.

post-911-0-13271500-1346912483.jpg

All is not lost. At least I got this great photo for my match.com profile. Ladies don't be shy. You can PM me.

• Like 1

I like the Longmire reference great show! Sorry you got caught up with the Indians.

Part of your problem was that you did not go far enough west of that fence. When you do, you will find the Singing Bush. Chant the special words and the Invisible Swordsman will appear. He will point the way to the big ones in 36c. Not sure why you accidentally put in for this unit. Nothing but 2 legged coyotes, sugar and spice transporters and laborers searching for work among the mesquites. Now Unit 49D, that is best unit in the state for 100" deer!