jamaro

Ace in the Hole Outfitters????

Has anybody hunted with them??? I won a hunt and these guys are the outfitters, I haven't heard too much about them so I am looking for info..

thanks

Jason

I'v ran into one of these guys a couple times a couple years ago. Seemed alright at first but later was different. I'm not bashing just ALWAYS CHECK REFERENCES!

Thanks... I won the hunt so I really don't have any skin in the game other than a tag... Do you feel comfortable PMing me with details? If not I understand..

Hiawatha, Just wondering where and when exactly did you run into us? Was just curious as to what "later was different" meant?

Ramon Maes

Hiawatha,  Just wondering where and when exactly did you run into us?  Was just curious as to what "later was different" meant?

Ramon Maes

i ve heard nothing but good things bout these guys. I think they got a website you can check out if you haven t alreay and youtube ace in the hole intro they got some good stuff on there also

Cool video... I am going to go an a archery hunt with them... Not looking for a monster just something to fill out my Coues Slam... :)

Ace in the hole outfitters are a very professional outfitt.. I have herd and seen many great things come fom Ramon and his crew. His website says it all and once you meet him and his crew you will understand why they are great people and very good guides, hunters and all around good people. Congragulations to Ace In The hole Outfitters, you guys will be very succesful in this business.

Hiawatha, Just wondering where and when exactly did you run into us? Was just curious as to what "later was different" meant?

Ramon Maes

I apologize for any bad feelings!!!!! I should think before I speak. I should say I ran into a guy a couple years back on the Blue during an archery hunt. He had one of your stickers on his truck. I think it was a silver toyota or nissan. They were shooting rifles across a canyon at rocks from the road. My brother was in a blind in that canyon. When I confronted him, he became very irrate and vulgar. Every time I saw him after that he had a truck full of hunters that would jump out at anything that had fur. He said he was one of you guys during our first encounter.

I realize he might have been just talking out his rear and not one of your guys. AGAIN I APOLOGIZE IF I'VE DONE YOU ANY WRONG!!!!

Thanks for the pm Ramon. Glad we got this cleared up. Ramon seems very proffesional. jamaro good luck on your hunt these guys should do you good.

THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURE! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HUNT WITH ACE IN THE HOLE OUTFITTERS! Ramon was great, with his guiding service, my son was able to take this 104 inch buck. We were more than pleased with this successful hunt.

post-8828-0-27803500-1343963897.jpg

post-8828-0-59861600-1343963911.jpg

post-8828-0-27803500-1343963897.jpg

post-8828-0-59861600-1343963911.jpg

Congrats to your son thats a great buck! Looks like a long way down.