Sign in to follow this  
wilderness1

Remington Model 700 Titanium 7 SAUM & Kimber 84M Montana 243

Have boxes for all guns and scopes. All items bought by me brand new and selling to do more project rifles.

1. Original Titanium super rare only made 2 years, 2 tone duracoat, cryogenically frozen, #2 shrewd muzzle brake, aluminum shroud and pin, bedded and floated, wyatts extended box magazine 2.995 OAL, ultralightweight talleys, leupold vari x-3 lr with target turret done by leupold, trigger at 1.85lbs. 2 boxes of nosler brass new and 50 loaded, been fired 25 times and shoots 162 AMAX .5 and .7 inches at 3050 fps!!! with reloader 17. Comes with dies, bullets, powder. $3400

2. Kimber Montana 243 talleys, trigger set at 1.25Lbs, leupold vari x-2 with target turrets. Shots 3 times too make sure fully functional and on paper. Comes with bag of brand new ww brass, dies. $1750

Jeff 602-722-4931

The prices reflect exactly what I have into them and have receipts for everything.

Remington Titanium is 6lbs 1oz without scope, 7.35 lbs as you see it.

Kimber is 5.4 without scope, 6 lbs 3oz as you see it.

Too let you know I confirmed the 7 SAUM load with the 162 AMAX at 700 yards and shot a 4.35 group and held the BC correctly. Have the MOA printed out to a 1000k yards.

Open to offers without scopes also.

• Like 1

Remington Titanium $1900 without scope. I bought it for $1750 new off Gunbroker and put over $700 into gunsmith extras and have receipt. What other gun can shoot 1/2 inch 0.625 bc bullet 3050 fps and weigh in at 6 lbs without spending 4k to 5k