Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk

22 dec coues

you can donate the tag if it is not going to be used.

Long story that I don't want to go into, but he would not be avail to sign it over

I'll be out there looking, One of my friends has that tag. I also have one of those 25 tags sitting here in my house that is going to be tag soup thanks to my retard son.

Why tag soup? What happened?

I'll be out there looking, One of my friends has that tag. I also have one of those 25 tags sitting here in my house that is going to be tag soup thanks to my retard son.

I am pretty sure my Dad has said similar things a few hundred times, just never about a tag going to waste. Don't worry I ended up ok, despite suffering from self inflicted "retardation" most of my youth.

Do you have a ranger, rhino or some other side by side? Have you found your spot yet? Are you camping out or do you have a place to stay? Take Care JLG.

Do you have a ranger, rhino or some other side by side? Have you found your spot yet? Are you camping out or do you have a place to stay? Take Care JLG.

No don't have side by side. Gonna be hunting out of my truck. We will be camping out there and I have a few areas we have taken decent deer out of or seen nice bucks. As far as my honey hole, haven't found it yet but I plan on putting a lot of time behind the glass to find The one. While bear hunting up there I saw a couple nice high 90 to low 100 but I'm hoping to find bigger but we will see!!