Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk

22 dec coues

Well got the luck of the draw and drew a 22 rut tag!! I only had 5bp so got pretty lucky actually . Anyone else on here get that tag as well?? There is only 25 tags and no archery hunt in December so I'm pretty excited ...Can't wait to start scouting!

That is a good one....

Take as much time off to hunt as possible.... The last and I fought tooth and nail about Christmas day... I won....

Be patient. I didn't kill until the 28th last year. Weather sucked the first week, didn't see decent bucks until later in the hunt.

Hit hard and often.

Yeah I can't wait! My dad had it 2 years ago and passed on a hand full of 100 class deer to wait till end but never found "the one". Hopefully I can get a whopper... Got turret on order.

Thats a great hunt! I would build a temporary holdout on Mt. Ord all fall to find the one I wanted.

• Like 1

Great tag, Ive hunted it before. Good luck, there are some dandies from the areas around payson to the mazatzals to mt ord!

my best friend and my son both drew this tag as well. I had it a couple of years ago. You will have a great time, it is nice to be out there during the rut with very little company.

Good luck.

get a lion tag

Willy and Lance you all aren't my friends, just saying, JLG.

Anyone else on here have 22dec? I'm gonna be up there the first 9days I believe. Trying to get as much time as possible but Christmas is messing it up for me! I have been so concerned with this hunt i forgot about Christmas . The misses asked me about it the other day and my response was( oh yeah that's in dec to) lol.

I'll be out there looking, One of my friends has that tag. I also have one of those 25 tags sitting here in my house that is going to be tag soup thanks to my retard son.