YAAHOOO.....My bro just got a bull tag!!!! He only put in for 9 Early bull and Archery 9! He drew an Early bull unit 9 tag the last time that unit had an Early rifle hunt like 8-10 yrs ago! Hopefully he did it again! JIM

ALRIGHT FOLKS......I don't know what is up with the draw process, but they already have results posted on the AZGFD website! I have a friend who has accessed the site through the spring draw I think and has checked several people I know including myself and the results showed up there! I got my 35B early tag and my dad got 12AW late! My bro and one of my buddies drew Archery 9 bull tags. That was all I had him check, but he said he just went through the Spring draw results for 06' and the Fall results were there! I am going to go try it, but I haven't heard of it working for anyone else. This might mean they are almost ready to open it up online? Or maybe he squeezed in while they were uploading the results and just haven't ogt around to loading my sheep tag yet? Good luck, JIM>

ALRIGHT FOLKS......I don't know what is up with the draw process, but they already have results posted on the AZGFD website! I have a friend who has accessed the site through the spring draw I think and has checked several people I know including myself and the results showed up there! I got my 35B early tag and my dad got 12AW late! My bro and one of my buddies drew Archery 9 bull tags. That was all I had him check, but he said he just went through the Spring draw results for 06' and the Fall results were there! I am going to go try it, but I haven't heard of it working for anyone else. This might mean they are almost ready to open it up online? Or maybe he squeezed in while they were uploading the results and just haven't ogt around to loading my sheep tag yet? Good luck, JIM>

I tried it...it didnt work!!!

:rolleyes:

I tried it...it didnt work!!!

;) Me too NADA.....

I am trying it and it's not working for me either, My friend did say he uses a Mac computer....I don't know if that would make a difference. He got on earlier this morning also and then couldn't get back on later until about 2 hours ago. I think you have to squeeze in at the right moment or something? I have no clue, but I am not yankin any chains here! There are results loaded, may not be all of them, but there is some. Hopefully they are just loading as they go. I do know that those pending charges on CCards have been going through and charging everyones accounts today also, some have dissappeared and then showed back up as a charge to the account! SCARY stuff for those who thought they had good tags, then see the CCard hit disappear! JIM>

All I can find is that my Fall 06 app info is under the Spring 06 results page? No Fall results? It must be timing! I hope we can't get inot trouble trying to find out! They might take my little deer tag away! Oh well........I'm gonna keep trying! JIM>

For what it's worth I called the Tennesse company and they said didn't say anything that you hunt4horns said....I dont' know what to believe other than I got a 19.50 charge on my cc.....which means I'm doing some WT hunting in December or November.....I sure hope they are only 1/3 of the way done on billing and I have more coming. I have to say this is better than Christmas morning.

All I can find is that my Fall 06 app info is under the Spring 06 results page? No Fall results? It must be timing! I hope we can't get inot trouble trying to find out! They might take my little deer tag away! Oh well........I'm gonna keep trying! JIM>

Dude, what are you smokin?????

Nothing at the moment......but I CAN veiw my Fall 06 apps if I go through the Spring 06 draw results page and then go to reveiw apps.

Nothing at the moment......but I CAN veiw my Fall 06 apps if I go through the Spring 06 draw results page and then go to reveiw apps.

And does it give you any results or just let you REVIEW your apps????

i think you all will agree with me, this is the best time of year to spend money! who says tis better to give than recieve!!!! how bout i give AZGFD my money and i recieve my tags!! i like the sound of that!

It's just letting me veiw my apps. A friend of mine told me that is what he did, and it took him to the results page and he was able to check our results with ID# and D.O.B.. Like I said, it worked earlier today and then later, but that was the only times. FYI I do know a guy who, according to the Results, drew a Archery 8 Bull tag, and he hasn't had ANY CCard hits!? Can't figure that one out. JIM>

I must be a liar coues7, I work in law enforcement and have no reason to make up such a gag. Thats why i almost didn't share that with anyone but let's just hope it's true.

Holy crap, this thread's getting the attention. I wish they'd just post the results, then no more guessing games.