I thought they ran the cards after, appearantly I was wrong. I did have them call me after the draw one year to see if I had a different card to use because the one I gave them had expired, I gave them a new card # and I got my tag! Things must have changed I guess. JIM>

JUST CHECKED MY ACCOUT AN WOOOHOOOO THERE IS A PENDING CHARGE FOR $78 THAT MEANS I DREW EITHER A UNIT 9 OR 8 ARCHERY BULL TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

LATER,

GEOFF

congrats! Couldn't sleep myself so had to check to see if the results were up...i can't check into my credit account at this time so i'll have to wait

2 charges for 19.50 for me. Looks like my son and I will be hunting. Where and when is now the question. I hope another charge of 78.00 comes later, but I doubt it.

Redman

No $78.00 charge for me. Looks like deer only for me. Coues Krazy, I'm glad you got yours! Good luck to everyone else.

GRRR theres nothing in moms master card yet! im gonna be PISSED if i didnt draw ANYTHING~!!!! especillay my dad not even drawing his fall javelina! im bettin there just pending trasnactions because it says the current balance not including pending

GRRR theres nothing in moms master card yet! im gonna be PISSED if i didnt draw ANYTHING~!!!! especillay my dad not even drawing his fall javelina! im bettin there just pending trasnactions because it says the current balance not including pending

When you kill one of the G&F's precious lions, they screw you over in the draw.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

I have two pending charges of 19.50 so there is at least two deer tags coming, question is which two. (I put my wife, my nephew, and myself in)

Do you think there will be more charges to come or is that it?

I have two pending charges of 19.50 so there is at least two deer tags coming, question is which two. (I put my wife, my nephew, and myself in)

Do you think there will be more charges to come or is that it?

My buddy got two seperate hits on his account; one was for $65 and one for $78, so they're definitely going in some sort of order. I think they drew deer first, just my guess.

Now their just teasing us.........got a $39.00 hit.............too much for deer, but not enough for anything else......any ideas?

Now their just teasing us.........got a $39.00 hit.............too much for deer, but not enough for anything else......any ideas?

Muley, $39 is the price of two deer tags (19.50 each). Did you put in with somebody?

Josh