phx hunter, just figured it out......I forgot I put my cousin in for deer with my daughter. Thanks.

I won't go there ............

I just sopke with the folks in TN that are handling the credit card charges for the state. They have started to charge the lucky ones that have drawn a tag. The key is they have just started. I called my C.C. company but no charges yet......So watch your credit card statements on line if you didn't use a debit card!!! The results should be on-line anytime. Good Luck !

Travis

I am not having any trouble getting on the azgf website....I haven't had any more hits on my card though....I hope it is not all she wrote!

This has been a lucky day for me, I have only been hit for deer, but I have my laptop in my truck with me and trying to drive and check azgfd, my card, this site, plus call the azgfd number, it is lucky I didn't drive into a ditch. Good Luck to All and God Bless.

It has been said over at bowsite that "they" are less than half way thru the charging process.

This give some of us who are praying for our G&F to charge us SOMETHING some hope still!

Funny how a rumor can give me HOPE...........................................still.

LETS KEEP IT ALIVE PEOPLE!

:ph34r:

hopefully, that explains why they haven't posted it on their site or switched their phone messages. maybe their waiting until their finished. So maybe I still might get an Elk tag.

I will hope until I see it or read it on the azgfd site.

I have not heard of anyone getting hit up for a sheep or Buff tag yet.

:o :blink: ;) :D :ph34r: :( :)

I feel like throwing up! :ph34r: I made a rookie mistake and I can't believe it. I had to drain my debit account last week for my wifes school tuition and had $1.26 in there until 8:00 am this morning! :D If there were any hits before 8:00am today......it got rejected. Nothing has appeared yet and I know people were getting cc hits early last night. I had 35B EARLY WT as my first choice for deer, which should have been a guarantee draw.....my buddies all got it ( we think) so I'm guessing I got rejected :o I was hoping this would have held off till payday, but it didn't.......DAMMIT! :blink: Well it's still OK I guess 'cause I'm still going Moose/Caribou hunting in Sept.! ;) My good friend got a $78.00 cc hit and only had Early 9 rifle first choice and Archery 9 second choice! Lucky SOB probably got first choice! Hope they just haven't got to me yet, but congrats to all you that got drawn! Thanks, Dumba$$....oops.........i meant......JIM>

I feel like throwing up! :ph34r: I made a rookie mistake and I can't believe it. I had to drain my debit account last week for my wifes school tuition and had $1.26 in there until 8:00 am this morning! :D If there were any hits before 8:00am today......it got rejected. Nothing has appeared yet and I know people were getting cc hits early last night. I had 35B EARLY WT as my first choice for deer, which should have been a guarantee draw.....my buddies all got it ( we think) so I'm guessing I got rejected :o I was hoping this would have held off till payday, but it didn't.......DAMMIT! :blink: Well it's still OK I guess 'cause I'm still going Moose/Caribou hunting in Sept.! ;) My good friend got a $78.00 cc hit and only had Early 9 rifle first choice and Archery 9 second choice! Lucky SOB probably got first choice! Hope they just haven't got to me yet, but congrats to all you that got drawn! Thanks, Dumba$$....oops.........i meant......JIM>

If this credit card becomes invalid for any reason prior to August 1, 2006, you must provide a new valid credit card by calling 1-888-220-1203. Please have your confirmation number (000000000000) available to provide to the operator. Failure to have a valid credit card number on file at the time of the Drawing will result in your application being rejected (regardless of posted results).

It looks like they would have to help you, at least until aug. 1

I knew about the August 1st thing, and that is why I felt OK about waiting for payday! That is what keeps runnin through my mind right now, "how can they offer that service of changing cards till Aug 1st, when they are running cards now and I did not get a call?" I had a card expire before and drew a tag and they called me for a new card number and I then stayed drawn, so how does it work now? It's my own fault but I bet they threw my 35B Early tag back into the draw. Who Knows? JIM>