I'll take it for what it's worth. I consider the next weekend this weekend because it is the next weekend. :rolleyes:

It is good to see that they are getting ready for the left over tag draw....................even though they they have NOT posted the results yet :P !

This from our favorite page:

Big Game Draw

First-Come Leftover Permits

The first-come process has been modified for fall hunts.

The Game and Fish Department will begin processing first-come permits on Aug. 11, 2006 starting at 8 a.m. Online applications will not be available. Applications will be accepted by mail-only. Send the applications to P.O. Box 52002, Phoenix, AZ, 85072-2002. The first-come permit system allows individuals to apply for any leftover big game hunt permit-tags not issued during the normal fall or spring drawing process.

Review your fall 2006 big game hunt online application

Click on the link above to go to a secured site to access and view the information you entered on your hunt application. Select the ?Review Application(s)? option. You can access your application information either by entering your confirmation number, or by entering either your department ID number, social security number, or first and last name, and your date of birth. You can access your information for any application on which your name was submitted.

:rolleyes:

I'll take it for what it's worth. I consider the next weekend this weekend because it is the next weekend. :rolleyes:

I believe he meant this coming weekend, but not sooner than that! If he is correct, it'll be Sat. midday sometime. STILL.......I hope it is today :P Thanks, JIM>

It was posted on Bowsite that the draw possibly happened last night, With the 40 hour system shutdown to post the draw, I figure we could see the draw results on AZGFD.com sometime Friday.

Any cyber-cafes in Williams for the Bowhunter Happening could be busy this weekend.

RR

A buddy of mine is on the mule deer butt. board of directors, and at the meeting last night he said that a game and fish official told them that they do 2 test draws b4 the actual draw to make sure everything is running smooth. he was told that one had been done already and they had some small "glitch" and that another test draw was going to be done either today or tomorrow, then after that it takes 40hrs to load and get out to the public.........4 what its worth

Desertbull, I think I see the glitch in that pic. Look all the way to the far right on bottom and that knob isn't turned up all the way. Should I call them and tell them ?

Good work guys, you just exposed the big secret!. I just learned that the photo of the large tape recording device is monitoring the banter on this website and anyone saying bad things about the gamies is being loaded into a "special" draw. The name of the special draw is the "what goes around, comes around" draw!. The 40 hour period is actually the time it takes to ensure that bad mouthers are eliminated from competing for the tags in the regular draw.

I'm telling you, it's another gamie conspiracy! They're out to get you all!!

c-1

I'm not bad mouthing, just trying to help.

hahahaha fellers, guess who got a sheep tag????? Lark.

Ted Kennedy?

DesertBull I don't think its the computer! I think its the people running it!