Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Thunder and BLACK clouds over Pinals and Hogs! Bring on the rain!!

I was just up on the roof adjusting the float valve on our cooler when I looked toward the Pinals and the Hog Mtns on San Carlos and saw a wall of very black clouds and heard thunder! We just had our entire roof redone a week or so ago due to it leaking, so now I am ready, BRING ON THE RAIN!!!

post-1-0-77292800-1339888863_thumb.jpg

Lol I just got my roof fixed too. It can rain as much as it wants..lol

Az

It's 5:16 p.m. in Greer and it has been raining hard for the past ten minutes. We need it! Hope it lasts long enough to put out any fires the lightning that preceded it may have started.

Bill Quimby

I was on Fort Huachuca today and had to stop working, I couldn't lock down the dish the clouds were so thick and the rain was coming in sideways.

Lots of blue and a few cumulus north of the peaks. NOAA says a high should set up and bring some moisture into eastern AZ next weekend, which sounds good to me.

Yeah, dust storm in Chandler!

Going to be a sweltering inferno in Tucson this coming week. Swell. I got someone begging me to come up to Montana to work for the summer....Hmmmmmm.....average temp in West Yellowstone next week.....65 degrees. Gotta love it!

I was on Fort Huachuca today and had to stop working, I couldn't lock down the dish the clouds were so thick and the rain was coming in sideways.

Funny I was there all last week working for Kiwi HiFi. Unfortunately child labor laws wont let me work for more than 17 hours a week, unless its on a school holiday. :(

I left yesterday and it started raining then