jamaro

Results are posted

I take it back, they ARE up. So far my buddies got 2B Mulie late tags...................we'll see what else...

We drew out unit 16E first archery Elk. Yeah baby, first Elk tag ib six years. :(

J....which elk tag did you draw?

Both my sons drew out unit 22 deer. Gabriel drew the first hunt and tito drew the second.

We drew out unit 16E first archery Elk. Yeah baby, first Elk tag ib six years. :(

J....which elk tag did you draw?

Both my sons drew out unit 22 deer. Gabriel drew the first hunt and tito drew the second.

Atta boy Tommy, congrats to you and the boys :(

I drew a deer tag for unit 27 coues with a muzzleloader. YEAH!!! But holy crap that is expensive. I have never bought a out of state tag. My dad and his buddies didn't draw anything, and they are residents and put in for elk, ant, and jav.

Congrats to all that were successful! I just got done checking everyone I know, and I don't know if I have ever seen the word "unsuccessful" that many times! :( :( My buddies that got the late 2B Mulie hunt are ecstatic about it! Hey crazyaboutcoues, congrats on that tag, great hunt! Thanks, JIM

YEEHAW!!! :( :( :( :D

16B archery ELK late hunt

23 whitetail early rifle

Now if I can just get drawn for wyoming antelope! (I can use that as an excuse to get a 257 weatherby magnum, cant go killing antelope with a 300 wsm! :( ) Good luck to the rest of you! ag

YEEHAW!!! :( :( :( :D

23 whitetail early rifle

Now if I can just get drawn for wyoming antelope! (I can use that as an excuse to get a 257 weatherby magnum, cant go killing antelope with a 300 wsm! :( ) Good luck to the rest of you! ag

Now I know who got my tag! Congrats go get a smoker! That should be a good elk tag too!

Bret M.

YEEHAW!!! :( :D :D :D

23 whitetail early rifle

300 wsm... oh yes you can.. you can kill them and gut them all in one shot.. :( :(

Congrats on the tags. Are you going solo on the deer hunt? Drop me a PM

J,

Unfortunately I have seen what a 300 mag, does to coues deer at close range(my buddy gut shot one several years ago from 30 yards ewwww :( , So I know I am a little over gunned for antelope, I have a 22 250 but has to be 23 caliber or above, in WY.

Bullwidgeon, this will be the first time I have hunted with rifle in 23 since I saw you guys in there. I am excited to get back in there.

AG