Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Remington 700 BDL Mountain LSS

Looking to sell the first rifle I ever bought myself I hate to sell it, but I hate staring at it in the safe and not getting used. I haven't shot or used it in 8 years. I did, however kill my first two coues deer, and one cow elk with it.

It is a Remington Model 700, BDL mountain rifle, LSS. These are no longer produced and hard to find. It is a 30-06, and shoots right around MOA.

The Leupold is a Vari-X III 3.5-10x50, stainless sitting in Leupold bases and rings, stainless as well.

There are two small nicks in the stock, one is from a mishap with a rock, the other is from the Dremel when I floated the barrel. Both are minor but are there.

I will include all ammo I have (unknown quantity, or what rounds I have, but I would guess 40 or so rounds), the dies and the brass.

I would like $1025 shipped to your FFL, $1000 FTF

I have pictures, but they are just cell phone pictures.

I really think a guy ought to have at least 6500 posts before he is allowed to sell a rifle.............................. :rolleyes:

Careful what you wish for!

Man, I've got tons of things I need money for, wedding, think I lost my range finder, if young buck would ever get back to me, I'd like to try and work out a deal for those geovids.

Sorry to hear about your AC Casey , that sucks... I wish I had the funds free to take this off your hands it is a very nice rifle... I do have 2 friends looking , not sure if they are want 30-06 but I will let them know. Good luck...