Me personally I would say that the elusive desert ghost

I mean this is coueswhitetail.com and the coues is the greatest big game to hunt.

Me personally I would say that the elusive desert ghost

I mean this is coueswhitetail.com and the coues is the greatest big game to hunt.

Nothin' wrong with that selection.........

High Altai Argali for sure. The largest rams in the world. Ever since I saw "Quest for Mongolian Argalis" and "Great rams of Asia", two great videos, I've been in awe of those 60 plus inch horns with 20 inch bases. Incredible!

Come on guys. We are poor man sheep hunters. So you got to go with a sheep. I would keep it simple and just say a trophy Dall. CB

CHD,

You already know my choice but I'll tell you anyways --

(Odocoileus Hemionus Hemionus Stripus Gigantus)

For me 1st would be a glacial grizzly, close second interior grizz.

Rick

Hummm, good question.............

A big Az Elk, a Yukon Alskan Moose or a Nice Coues ala spot-n-stalk all with my bow.

We are wishing right :)

:)

Gotta either say a High Altai Argali if I was headed to Asia on my greatest hunt or if I was headed to Africa, a 21 day open license hunt in Tanzania with the real classic tented African safari with all the good stuff on license... lion, leopard, elephant, buff, hippo, lesser kudu, gerenuk, Roberts gazelle, etc..

Had to limit it to big game, huh? Then I'd say an Alaskan Brown bear, coastal as opposed to interior. Ever since I took my one & only trip to Alaska many years ago, I've had an urge to hunt those beasts. When I retire in a few years, I'm definitly planning making the dream will come true! ;)

Now if you opened it up to other species, I'd have to say a good ol' 'run & gun' gambels quail hunt! Even though it's a thrill to hunt (and sometimes kill...) big game animals, for me personally there is nothing like the opening weekend of bird season. I think it's because it just brings back so many memories of past hunts with my dad & buddies, as well as it usually takes me back to my old home town stomping grounds which always helps to re-charge my mental batteries.

S.

:)

PS: "T-Rex. Should have hunted them when I was younger." Very funny Mr. Quimby!!! :) :)

Archery Arizona bull elk turn my crank! But an Alaskan Yukon bull moose with a sheet of plywood on his head with a bow is my dream.