Sign in to follow this  
cramerhunts

Jaycie's Buck!

We just got Jaycie's buck back from Scott at Global Destinations Artistry and he absolutely nailed another mount for us. We couldn't be more happy with his work or turn around time of five months. During the time of waiting he would send me pictures of the process and keep me posted on where things were at, it was really neat to watch everything come together. So on Saturday Scott drove the buck up from Tucson to us here in the valley. I just can't describe what an awesome job he did and my Jaycie is so stoked to have her very own monster buck hung in the living room for all to see and relive the hunt all over again.

Thanks Scott!

Jaycie and her buck in the field.

JaycieandBB.jpg

Scott delivering the buck to Jaycie.

JaycieandScott.jpg

On the wall!

JayciesBuck-1.jpg

JayciesBuck2.jpg

That thing looks even bigger and heavier on the wall than the field photos. What a fantastic buck! A huge congratulations to you Jaycie!And you too Dad ;)

I can feel your smile all the way over here Jaycie!

Congratulations again girl.

Gorgeous buck with a beautiful square frame and a "come to life" mount that make the memories that much sweeter.

It justifiably deserves its well placed position on the best wall of your house.

You make us all very proud of you.

What a beautiful buck Phil. Plesae give my congratulations to Jaycie on a buck bigger than I've ever seen. WOW! :)

Thanks for the kind comments. Jaycie's buck is in the top spot in the house, I had to relocate one of mine :lol: , it's the first thing you see when you walk in the front door ;) She said she wanted it where everyone could see it which is why it didn't end up in her room.

WOW!! That's a "muy grande" buck!! Gorgeous bucks and awesome mount from Scott.

Congratulationsa again to Jaycie and congrats to Scott for his nice work and Thank you Phil for posting this, I know Jaycie makes you proud :)

Ernesto C

P.S. Phil, do you already have a spot for your Mexico monster? ;) :D

We've already kinda given up...

Jaycie will drop a monster coues and take that primo spot on the wall too.

Then comes the monster bull, then the antelope, then the...

Here's to seeing it happen and I hope to be there.