Sign in to follow this  
Redman

SOLD***Jayco Baja 10C Pop Up /Toy Hauler

Up for sale is 2006 Jayco Baja 10C Pop Up / Toy Hauler.

The factory specs are:

Off road camper with cargo deck for ATVs/Dirt Bikes/Storage (stored my 650 quad with plenty of room on deck). Great for family camping and for hunting (off road tires/18" trail clearance). Loaded w/heat, A/C, sink, inside stove, dinette, water, 3 way refrigerator, outside stove hook up, canopy. King and Queen beds, dual propane tanks, electric or battery. Bunk lights/fans, inside and outside shower, inside porta potty, CD/radio speakers, easy to tow.

Nothing is wrong with it everything listed above works.

It has been used. The outside has some scuffs. Jayco put a sticker on the roof sides (to match the camo and it is peeling off, BUT DOES NOT affect the roof at all see pictures just haven't taken the time to peel it all off). Does not have the cargo ramps that came with the trailer ( they were stolen) I have used normal ATV ramps for years with no issues (have a set to throw in).

Check them out (Google Jayco Baja 10C), you will see this is a no haggle price at $5500. $5000

I live in East Mesa...unit is in storage (Ironwood and 60 ar

Links to Youtube Videos

post-295-0-45230100-1332617202_thumb.jpg

post-295-0-75025000-1332617258_thumb.jpg

post-295-0-02207200-1332617295_thumb.jpg

post-295-0-15952500-1332617327_thumb.jpg

post-295-0-39249100-1332618312_thumb.jpg

post-295-0-79448400-1332618318_thumb.jpg

post-295-0-83123600-1332618330_thumb.jpg

Wish I had the money Redman. A little tough to get it up to our hunting spot though.... ;)

Smoking deal right there. Wish i had the bucks to take it off your hands.

Thanks... I thought so.... may be interested in trades?

Up for sale is 2006 Jayco Baja 10C Pop Up / Toy Hauler.

Off road camper with cargo deck for ATVs/Dirt Bikes/Storage (stored my 650 quad with plenty of room on deck). Great for family camping and for hunting (off road tires/18” trail clearance). Loaded w/heat, A/C, sink, inside stove, dinette, water, 3 way refrigerator, outside stove hook up, canopy. King and Queen beds, dual propane tanks, electric or battery. Bunk lights/fans, inside and outside shower, inside porta potty, CD/radio speakers, easy to tow.

Nothing is wrong with it. The inside shows as new. The outside has some minor scuffs. Jayco put a sticker on the roof sides (to match the camo and it is peeling off, BUT DOES NOT affect the roof at all). Does not have the cargo ramps that came with the trailer ( they were stolen) I have used normal ATV ramps for years with no issues (have a set to throw in).

Looks identical to the one in the picture (not my unit).... Check them out (Google Jayco Baja 10C), you will see this is a no haggle price at $5500.

I live in East Mesa...

Is your trailer still available? If so can I can view it today?

Yes, and yes. Please let me know as it is a pain to pull out from my side yard. I am home today all day.

See ya a PM

You mentioned you might be interested in trades/trade+plus cash?...What type of trades would you be interested in?

You mentioned you might be interested in trades/trade+plus cash?...What type of trades would you be interested in?

I am not "looking" for anything specific...but PM me what your thinking

Can a rhino fit on the front or is it too long?

Nice trailer I have a 97 4x4 tacoma I am needing to sell first.

Can a rhino fit on the front or is it too long?

Nice trailer I have a 97 4x4 tacoma I am needing to sell first.

Thanks, no I do not think Rhino will fit.... my Polaris Ranger does not.... that darn Ranger is why I am in this situation. I love the trailer, but could not take both the Ranger and the Trailer, so I went with a cab over camper so I can tow the Ranger....

Thanks Tho...

I have approval from mama!! I just have to get funds toghether.

Hopefully I can a find a deal when I am ready. Hope the sale goes smoothly