Sign in to follow this  
Josho

WTS: Boat Engines - Outboard & Trolling Motors

I have a Briggs & Stratton 5 hp 4 stroke Outboard boat motor. This is only a few years old. Very low hours (maybe 10) and garage kept. It is too big for my small boat and too small for my big boat…

Here are the specifications from the manufactures website;

The NEW Briggs & Stratton Outboard boat motor is an affordable way to get into the great outdoors.

Everything about the 4-cycle, 5 HP outboard - safety features, light weight, power and easy handling - adds up to great value. Feel the freedom of affordable boating while you enjoy fishing, hunting, swimming and waterfront fun.

The Briggs & Stratton Outboard Boat Motor has all the features you expect from a marine outboard. Its light weight makes it simple to transport and the easy-starting, 5 HP engine gives you all the power you need to navigate the waters. A 3-gallon remote fuel tank is included for extra hours of running time. So while you're out there, spend more time relaxing on the water.

The 4-cycle Advantage

With the Briggs & Stratton 4-cycle engine, you get all the benefits of 4-cycle OHV technology, but at a more economical cost than its 2- and 4-cycle counterparts. The 4-cycle OHV engine offers easy starting, low emissions and eliminates the need to mix gas and oil.

Freedom to Explore.™

Features:

• 5 HP 4-cycle OHV Engine

• Forward-Neutral-Reverse Gear Shift

• Tiller Handle Control

• Manual Starting

• Magnetron® Electronic Ignition

• 3-blade Aluminum Propeller

• Push-button Stop with Safety Lanyard

• Patented Over Speed Protection Device

• Neutral Start Safety Switch

• 3.0 Gallon Remote Fuel Tank (Included)

• EPA and CARB Emission Compliant

• 2 Year Limited Warranty

This will start on first pull, everytime. Since it has been sitting for a while it could probably use a carb cleaning though.. It’s a little rough on idle when shifting into gear. The gas tank is empty but I will go throw a gallon of clean gas in to start for potential buyers.

beng1.jpg

beng2.jpg

beng3.jpg

These retail for $829.00 new I am pricing this to move quickly @ $400.

I also have a like new Minn Kota Classic 28. Only used it a few times on my pontoon. I use a 50# for my boat so this sees very little use. Paid $120 I will take $60.

minnk1.jpg minnk2.jpg

These are priced right but I will make you an even better deal if you buy both engines.

Please email me at joshto19@hotmail.com, or call 480-252-0318.

Thanks,

Josh