Sign in to follow this  
Str8Shot

WTB Rem 700 ADL LA stock

My dad is looking for a replacement stock for his Rem. 700 ADL 7mm Long action. He has a preference for a wood stock but depending on price may consider synthetic. IF anyone has any floating around they need to get rid of let me know so I can tell him... We are in the mesa/phoenix metro area

i have a synthetic black stock i would be willing to get rid of...

How is the condition... Anyway you can send me a pic or two and a price you would like so I can take it to him ?

You may want to try some of the fancy stock gunsmiths. I picked up a synthetic for $20 years ago. They love the adl's and put the fancy thumbholes on them (Lawson's in Tucson).

I have a basically brand new stock off of an sps(gun only had about 30 rounds through). I would sell you the stock with the recoil pad for 35.00. I am building a custom rifle with the gun now so i dont need the stock anymore!

My dad is looking for a replacement stock for his Rem. 700 ADL 7mm Long action. He has a preference for a wood stock but depending on price may consider synthetic. IF anyone has any floating around they need to get rid of let me know so I can tell him... We are in the mesa/phoenix metro area

I have an ADL stock off of a 7mm mag that you can have if you want to come pick it up. It's not wood though. Black synthetic.

I live in Gilbert. I will be in NM for a week starting tomorrow but when I get back it's all your if you want it.