Sign in to follow this  
jcarter

Hunters find 100k in Pot!

1325794811[/url]' post='287764']

http://www.outdoorli...marijuana-cache

Thats crazy! just wondering if anyone else has stumbled onto anything like this?

I know a guy who stumbled into a small camp with several bails of pot in unit 35 B. There was nobody around, but they left a small fire burning and were not far off, probably watching. He was very worried about being shot as he back trailed out of there. Ever since then I have carried a pistol while archery hunting.

Sure have. Quail hunting with another member of the site we came across about a half dozen bails stashed under a tree. We quickly got GPS coordinates and got out of there. Later we called BP with the location and on the drive out we stopped a BP agent and gave them the location as well.

1325803694[/url]' post='287790']

The guy's were all over TV. Nothing like giving the Cartel a look at their faces. Watch your back fellas.

I saw that. They were posing with it like they had just shot a huge deer. With facial recognition software, other technology, and just the network of people who know each other, they should be very concerned. Cartels have killed, on this side of the boarder, for much less.

DOWN BY PENA BLANCA ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO MY 10 YEAR OLD SON AND I FOUND 3 bundles of pot.We got ahold of Border Patrol,and they gave my son some BP patches for show and tell>

i heard they accidently called the cops when they were trying to order pizza. Lark.

Lark - you got it all wrong. they did call the pizza guy but they didn't know Willy T was an undercover agent. Oh wait, he delivers buffalo wings. never mind.

These guy aren't too bright. The first part of the article is their first and last names. I'd be changing my name.

I'm sure the doppers could care less about these hunters, it is the mules that should be worried, they are the ones who lost their load to some weekend hunters, and Not border patrol... The doppers lose over 1 million pounds of dope a year to border patrol in just the Tucson sector, it is just the cost of doing business to them...

We own just under 70 acres that stretch across Yerba Buena Canyon inside the Las Colinas de Estancia Yerba Buena above Kino Springs golf course in 35B. We've never found any pot or seen an illegal alien there, but we've never visited our land without finding signs of very recent activity -- including a campfire still burning with cheap backpacks and water bottles around it. It obviously doesn't take much to hide people if they don't want to be seen.

Bill Quimby

• Like 1

We own just under 70 acres that stretch across Yerba Buena Canyon inside the Las Colinas de Estancia Yerba Buena above Kino Springs golf course in 35B. We've never found any pot or seen an illegal alien there, but we've never visited our land without finding signs of very recent activity -- including a campfire still burning with cheap backpacks and water bottles around it. It obviously doesn't take much to hide people if they don't want to be seen.

Bill Quimby

Bill, I know that area well, and believe me they are in there every night...