Sign in to follow this  
BirdDog20

UofA / ASU new hires

So what does everyone think about the new hires: Todd Graham and Rich Rod?

Pretty interesting considering their past history and Rich Rod pulling 3 assistants away from Pitt right before Graham bolted for a sideways move to ASU. (Probably could have been handled better). That ought to just add to the rivalry.

I honestly don't know much more about Graham. Not sure what offense / defense he likes to run. You would have to think that ASU would have the advantage with the majority of the better in-state recruits being in their backyard. However, I am hopeful that RichRod can make some inroads there.

Other than that, I've always been intrigued by the deceptiveness of the spread option. Love what Oregon does ... so darn effective. I'm very curious what the Wildcats version of the spread option will look like. Hopefully our defense will suck just a little less than last year. Lol. It was horrible, but at least we get several injured starters back. No where to go but up there.

So what does everyone think about the new hires: Todd Graham and Rich Rod?

Pretty interesting considering their past history and Rich Rod pulling 3 assistants away from Pitt right before Graham bolted for a sideways move to ASU. (Probably could have been handled better). That ought to just add to the rivalry.

I honestly don't know much more about Graham. Not sure what offense / defense he likes to run. You would have to think that ASU would have the advantage with the majority of the better in-state recruits being in their backyard. However, I am hopeful that RichRod can make some inroads there.

Other than that, I've always been intrigued by the deceptiveness of the spread option. Love what Oregon does ... so darn effective. I'm very curious what the Wildcats version of the spread option will look like. Hopefully our defense will suck just a little less than last year. Lol. It was horrible, but at least we get several injured starters back. No where to go but up there.

ASU FOOSBALL World class

oops (bad spelling) foolsball

Edited by ThomC

North Nogles Kitties will always be what they are, 2nd fiddle to basketball down there......BOB!

North Nogles Kitties will always be what they are, 2nd fiddle to basketball down there......BOB!

When UofA gets basketball recruiting classes like they have been the last couple of years with the arrival of Miller ... I'd have to say yes, basketball just may rule the roost for some time. Then again, we have to be excited for football and what RichRod brings. Not sure what to expect next year. I think offense will be there. Defense will make or break. Within 3 years, we should be rolling (still 2nd fiddle though B) )

Keep getting folk's out of PITTSBURGH (Steelers) and you might get a winner out here in AZ. Half the staff and player's are former STEELERS for the cardinal's. As for lisa love BYE. She is an OBOMANITE (lefty)

rumor is Osweiller may go pro. hope that doesn't happen but he really liked Mezolle and he is going to UCLA to be the O coordinator for them.

on another note, kitties lost last night to UCLA while THE DEVILS (minus 3 players out due to suspension) beat USC.

rumor is Osweiller may go pro. hope that doesn't happen but he really liked Mezolle and he is going to UCLA to be the O coordinator for them.

on another note, kitties lost last night to UCLA while THE DEVILS (minus 3 players out due to suspension) beat USC.

But what was the score of the U of A Vs. ASU football game? :P

But what was the score of the U of A Vs. ASU football game? :P

What was the score of the UofA Vs. asu Basketball game? :lol: